67: bruises

(Y/n pov)

???:' what's happening here?' we all froze hearing Jin oppa's voice

I turned towards him and saw Jin oppa standing along with namjoon oppa. We stubbornly stood in the same position making him frustrated. We both were not ready to give up.

Jin:' y/n! leave jungkook'

Y/n:' No! He tried to kill me'

Jungkook:' you were the one who started it'

Y/n:' yah, you were the one who started it'

We started bickering making Jin oppa more frustrated. Namjoon oppa walked towards his room done with our drama.

Jin:' HEY! STOB IT!' we became silent hearing Jin oppa outburst

Jin:' y/n! Leave him!'

I removed my hand but jungkook was still gripping my hand.

Jin:' jungkook! leave her!' he left my hands and that's when I felt a stringing pain in my wrists

I noticed my wrists were red due to jungkook's strong grip.

Jin:' now tell me what happened. First jungkook' jungkook smirked towards me

Jungkook:'hyung, y/n made me get scoldings from appa. I was just taking revenge!'

Y/n:' taking revenge by killing me?' i asked in amusement

He was standing there like a innocent child who was not trying to kill me earlier.

Jin:' y/n, you next'

Y/n:' jungkook was eavesdropping mine and Mr Kim's conversation. I just revealed the truth to his appa'

Jungkook:' you also tried to make me bald!'

Y/n:' that's because you tried to kill me by choking me'

I said and death glared him and he did the same. Jin oppa finally noticed eunbi who was sitting on the couch and was munching on my cookies.

Jin:' you didn't try to stop them' he asked her surprised seeing her sitting casually while a world war 3 is happening in front of her

Eunbi:' let them be. My time is precious you know' he said and shrugged

Jin oppa sighed and turned towards us.

Jin:'jungkook! You shouldn't have eavesdropped their conversation. And it's basically your fault. So, as a punishment you have to clean the mess you created'

I smiled and did a victory dance in my mind.

Jin:' don't be so happy young lady, you follow me'

He said and walked towards his room. I smirked towards jungkook. I followed Jin oppa and entered his room. He went to his bathroom and returned with a first aid box.

He made me sit on the bed and took my wrist which was purple now. How did he notice the bruises?

He took a ointment and started applying it. It's was stringing a bit but i didn't show any expression. But i am the only one who felt the pain.

Jin:' you went to appa's company?' He broke the silence

I nod

Jin:' why?'

I motioned him to come closer. He leaned towards me

Y/n:' it's top secret!' i said and backed off

I saw him giving me a done look. I laughed looking at his face. Its like deja vu

(Midnight)

A unknown person entered y/n's bedroom and closed the door softly. The person stood near the bed and looked at y/n's sleeping figure.

???:' i am sorry for hurting you y/n!' he said caressing her hair

He kissed her head and left the room.

Little did he know, y/n was wide awake the whole time.

Y/n:' It's okay gukk'

To be continued

💜💜💜

Lee Twins And Mafia Stepbrothers जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें