16: shopping

[y/n pov]

I am very excited for shopping. we are going shopping for the wedding. bts and blackpink will be there too. i and eunbi are currently on our way to the mall. i was happily jamming to the song that is playing. soon we reached the mall and got off the car. we saw mom, mr Kim and BTS at the entrance. We approached them.

Y/n:'moooooom' i shouted and hugged her

Mom:'ohh you both are here, where are your friends'

Y/n:'they will be here in few minutes' soon my friends came and we went inside the mall

Mom:' let's part our ways, we ladies will go together to choose our dress'

we agreed and went to wedding store. wow this is awesomesause.

This shop looks so good and expensive

This shop looks so good and expensive. my jaw dropped to the floor. eunbi closed my mouth and sat at a chair boringly. A lady approached us and bowed.

Shop keeper:'you must be mrs Lee'

Mom:'yes it's me'

Shop keeper:'mr Kim already selected few dresses, from that you can choose one'

Mom:'okay, y/n why don't you pick a dress for you and eunbi'

Y/n:'okay mom' i went to select my and eunbi dress whereas unnies stayed with mom'

I started to search for a perfect dress for both of us. I have a good fashion sense so mom told me to pick Eunbi's dress. If mom let eunbi choose, she would pick a dress perfect for a funeral. i picked a dress for eunbi and me. i showed it to eunbi who was busy in her phone.

Y/n:' do you like the dress' i asked her as i swing the dress infront of her eyes

Eunbi:' nice but why is it a light colour' she asked with a raised eyebrow

Y/n:'why? what about it?' i asked eyeing the dress

Eunbi:' i want black or some dark color. This is so bright'

Y/n:'you are not going to a freaking funeral, it's a wedding so you have to wear a light colored dress' i said and went towards the shopkeeper.

i gave her the dress for packing and  went to check on mom. I went and saw my mom and unnies talking

Y/n:'mom did you choose a dress?',

Mom:' yes I have choosen a dress'

Y/n:'mom where is it, show me show me' i excited jumped

Mom:'not now, you can see it on wedding' she said while giggling. I just pout

Jin pov
We are shopping for dad's wedding. I feel like someone is following us. I kept checking my surroundings from time to time. I think it is an illusion. Why am i feeling like this? Am i really becoming old like jungkook said? Aish! I just shrugged off the thought and continued shopping.

To be continued

💜💜💜