55: dinner

[Author pov]

Sitting arrangement

              Taehyung-jin-y/n-eunbi-yoongi
Mr Kim
              Mrs kim-jimin-jhope-jungkook-rm

The house which was known for silence was filled with talks and laughter. The house which was lifeless and colourless, finally got its life back. The brothers were happily chatting with their sister and while their parents were admiring their children being happy.

Suddenly Mr Kim interrupted in the middle of their conversation.

Mr Kim:' how was your studies there?'

Y/n:' i was homeschooled by Jin young  oppa because he was protective over me. He thought school was dangerous for me' she said smiling widely

Mr Kim:' now i am sure he took good care of you'

Y/n:' yeah, he took very good care of me. He would cook for me whenever i ask. He was the best!' y/n didn't realise what she did

She didn't know she was going regret this later. The brothers felt jealousy in them hearing that. They couldn't tolerate their sister saying a stranger is the best.

Eunbi:' YAH!' she shouted making everyone flinch by her outburst

Eunbi:'How can you say that? i took care of you from your birth till now and you have not said i am the best in your life for once but you are saying that guy is the best. I shared everything with you and protected you in school and this is what I get in return?'

She was literally rapping like agust D not caring about the looks she is receiving.

Jin:' Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You brat, the moment you became a member of this family, i took care of you like my sister. I saved you from these brats and gave everything you want but you are calling someone best and not me!fsyrjvvufudyasvhcfugivhxudivv vhsydhcifkvcdufivivififfjigvig~........'

Here we go again with Jin rapping. y/n was regretting her life decisions.  Everyone started complaining and shouting about how y/n called that Jin young guy "tHe bEsT" and making the dining table a noisy classroom. Mr and Mrs Kim was trying to calm everyone. Yoongi asusual didn't care about anything.

Y/n suddenly remembered about the messed up dinner the first time they met. She smiled remembering that that day. Mr and Mrs kim noticed this and thought she have gone mad by the noise.

Mr Kim:' everyone stop, my daughter have gone mad because of your madness'

Everyone turned towards y/n and saw her smiling, but what was the reason?

Jungkook:' hyung i think someone mixed something in her food that made her lose her mind' he said checking her food for confirmation

Jimin:' y/n, are you okay?'

Y/n:' i am totally fine oppa!' she said smiling at them like a idiot

Jhope:' NO! YOU ARE NOT FINE. CALL A DOCTOR! MY SISTER IS NOT OKAY'

The rest of the day went very nice by bts calling a psychologist for curing her and y/n telling she is totally fine.

To be continued

💜💜💜