Chapter 30

"Ready ?" I asked, putting the last dagger into my belt, I had pulled on the leather pants Stefan had bought along with the shirt, I had knee high boots with Stakes in the side, my belt had six daggers and three stakes in it, and I had two stakes hidden by my wrists under my shirt sleeve and the bow and arrows was attached to my back.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Archer pulled on his jacket and walked over to me.

"You guys ready to go ?" Bruce put a few extra clothes into a backpack for the wolves to put on when they shifted back.

"Let's go," I held onto Archer's hand and let the wolves go out first.

"Hey Hunter," I turned to see Nadia call Hunter.

"Yeah ?" He was answered by Nadia grabbing his shirt and smashing her lips on his, after a minute she pulled back.

"You better not die, got it ?" He nodded and I laughed at his face.

"Come on, you guys can carry on later," Max clapped a hand onto Hunter's back. "Now we have leeches to kill."

"Let's go," everyone walked out ready to go but I pulled Archer back so I could talk with him privately. "What's up ?"

"Promise me you won't do something stupid and die," He smiled and pulled me in a hug before kissing me on the lips.

"I won't if you won't," I nodded before walking outside.

I gulped before walking out into the clearing.

"Where are you Leech ?" I looked around, waiting for the sound of rustling.

"I like the outfit choice, little girl," Stefan stepped out from the tree line, he looked me up and down before smirking. "Red really does suit you."

"Flattery won't keep you alive Stefan," I straightened my back.

"We can stop all of this, right now, just come with me," Stefan held his hand out to me, almost begging for me to say yes. "This can all be over."

"No," I looked him in the eye. "I can't go with you," I tightened my hold in my stake.

"Then this will be very fun for me," Casey smiled as she walked out and stood next to Stefan.

"Bring it on," everyone got into fighting positions as more vamps come out into the clearing, Dayton, Hunter and Archer all turned into their hounds. "Oh and Stefan ? Do you remember my birthday ?"

"Yes, why ?" His eyes suddenly grew wide with realization as I spoke my next few words.

"I don't bluff," I threw my arm out downward as Hunter jumped forward and bit into my wrist.

Flashback.

"Loni, what are you planning ?" I looked up into his eyes.

"I know how to solve our problem, once and for all," I gulped. "And I need your help."

"What is it ?" He stepped back, raising a brow.

"When I was in the prison, I read this book, it was all about Pure Blood's," he nodded for me to continue. "Well I read something about how if a Pure Blood is strong enough they can be turned-"

"No," I gaped at him.

"What do you mean No ?" Hunter shook his head.

"I mean no, I am not going to turn you."

"Why not ?" I stepped infront of him.

"I am not going to intentionally kill you Avalon, you are too important to me," I glared at him. "And Archer would kill me but still!"

"Hunt-" we were cut off by Nadia walking in.

"What's going on ?" She looked between us.

"Nothing," I replied, giving Hunter a hard look, hoping he'd say nothing.

"Avalon wants me to turn her and possibly kill her," Nadia's jaw dropped, I glared at him before turning to Nadia.

"Nad-" she cut me off.

"What the hell Av ? Are you crazy ?!" I groaned before shouting.

"This is my life!" They both quietened down while looking at me. "And this is the only way I can get rid if Stefan without killing myself."

"If you do this there's a good chance you could die," Nadia's face softened.

"But this way there's a chance I'll survive," they both stayed quiet. "Look, you don't have to like it, but this is our chance."

"What did the book say ?" Hunter asked after a while.

"Most Pure Bloods who survive a change were turned before eighteen, people changed after have never survived," I looked down at my shoes. "We have to try," they looked at each other before finally nodding.

"Fine, when do you want to do this ?" Hunter asked.

"The day of the fight, just before the fight I will show you my wrist then I want you to bite me," he nodded, we all started to walk to the basement door, well Nadia basically ran out of there, when Hunter stopped me. "Yeah ?"

"Don't die on me," I gave him a soft smile.

"Don't count of it."

Present day.

I dropped onto my hands and knees as the venom seeped through my veins, I dug my fingers into the soil as I felt my eyes start to glow, I smirked as I felt the change wash through me, before looking up at Stefan, where he and Casey looked scared, confused, horrified and Stefan looked slightly relieved.

"You wanna play ?" My eyes glowed bright and my nails lengthen. "Let's play."

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey, sorry for the late updates x damn exams.

Here are the three chapters so I'll add one tomorrow and then the epilogue on Thursday x

Love

CatJ xx