And one time, she saw Kiara flashing Jojo, which just made her laugh. Vida loved them, they were cute and they made it work with each other. You didn't find many couples like them nowadays anymore.

"No letter yet?" Kiara asked Vida, who shook her head in response. "Babe, Vida's still waiting on the murderer's letter!"

Kiara had been referring to Fezco as a murderer after she read his charges, an accessory to murder charge on his record.

"Oh my god, shut up, he's not a murderer," Vida rolled her eyes before laughing.

"You ain't getting a letter back Vida, he taking way too long," Jojo kissed his teeth.

"Don't discourage her, took me forever to convince her to even send one," Kiara gave him a look.

"It's the truth though, if he wanted to talk to you, he would've sent one back already," Jojo reasoned and shrugged. "You got my letter four days after you sent yours."

"You're really killing my hope Jojo, that's why you're locked up," Vida rolled her eyes.

"And that's why you can't get a letter back," Jojo gave her a look. "Just look for a new guy."

"That's what I said yesterday, but she really likes this Mac Miller replica," Kiara stiffled a laugh before turning to Vida, who had grabbed her phone from her pocket to look through. "You wanna go get dinner with the neighbors?"

"Which neighbors?" Vida asked, softly scratching Kilo's back.

"Bryan and Andre," Kiara whispered. "They asked–"

"You going to dinner with guys?" Jojo asked from the screen, having heard her.

"Babe, it's not like that–"

"Why you whispering then?" Jojo squinted at her. "Don't play with me Kiara."

"I'm not! They're literally just friends, and they both have a crush on Vida," Kiara assured him. "They know I'm holding it down for you boo."

"Yo but when you get out, she'll be holding it up," Vida told Jojo and laughed before getting off the couch, making the couple laugh once understanding what she referenced.

"So are you down to go eat?" Kiara asked Vida.

"I guess. Maybe I can trick Bryan into smoking me out," Vida sighed as she put Kilo down and began walking towards her room.

Kiara just laughed at that before going back to talking to Jojo until their time ran out.

Bryan and Andre lived in the apartment across from Vida and Kiara's. Their apartment building was nearby UCLA, where Kiara went to school, so the building was full of college students, meaning that a lot of the tenants were around the same age and were pretty good friends with each other.

Bryan and Vida went out together a few times, but the four of them went out mostly all together. Vida preferred it that way because she wasn't really into Bryan. Even though they may or may not have hooked up a few times.

He was nice and all but he had a kid, and Vida hated the idea of being with someone who's tied to someone else for the rest of their life.