26. mating wolves

Start from the beginning

"I know that I've been quite a bitch towards you since you know... you were spending so much time with my sister but I learned to accept you two and that you will always will steal my sister away from me" Hayley mutters with a bitter tone in the end, "but since you are in a relationship right now, we want to know what's your plan? Are you going to marry her? Will you break her heart? Are you treating her good enough? Are you good enough?" Hayley asks questions after questions, wanting to now the answers to that.

Klaus knew from the beginning that she was a tough one and that she will make it hard for him with Melody but he knew that no matter what, they have a silent agreement that they would do anything for Melody.

"Yes, one day I will ask her to marry me but it is too soon since we just got in a relationship and I would never ever break her heart. I'm treating her with the biggest respect and I love and care for her, that I have never been doing so much in my life and I think that I will never be good enough for my little wolf but I'm trying every day that being with me is worth it" Klaus says every question from Hayley and she looks a little bit proud.

He sees the ends of her mouth slightly twitching and Lena looks like she is about to cry.

"Oh Niklaus, you are good enough and you two deserve each other. We just wanted to do the like protective mother and sister talk" Lena chuckles.

"Of course and I intend to do right by her" Klaus replies with a smile.

Melody enters the room with blue pants, a white t-shirt tugged in and a olive green cardigan on. She stops as she sees the three looking at her.

"Did I interrupt anything?", she asks, curious as to what they were talking about.

After waking up she didn't felt Klaus' body next to her, so she got dressed and went downstairs, catching Nik's scent with ease and following it.

"No, my little wolf, you didn't interrupted anything" Klaus says and kissed her on the lips, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Okay, I may approve of your little relationship here but that doesn't mean I have to see all of this" Hayley says and gestures at the two of them.

Klaus rolls his eyes again, he had been doing that a lot lately with Hayley around.

Melody deciding to annoy her sister more, she leans to Klaus and kisses him. He deepens the kiss and tightens his grip on her waist.

Lena and Hayley groan and leave the room. The soulmates pull apart and laugh.

"I love to annoy your sister" Klaus says with a mischievous smirk and Melody chuckles and playfully rolls her eyes.

"Of course you do"

"Come on, little wolf. Let's make you breakfast" Klaus suggests. He takes her hand and leads her to the kitchen.

As they enter the kitchen they see Camille and Finn happily chatting, her telling him about the modern things and what he missed one by one.

"Good morning Cami" Melody greets and Klaus nods his head and walks to the cupboards and the fridge, taking out things and ingredients for his mate's breakfast.

"Morning Mel"

"Good morning Melody"

"How are you Finn?" She asks, already having a relationship with the other Mikaelsons, trying to gain Finn's trust and wanting to know about his well-being.