When they were standing in front of her, Lisa greeted her warmly.

"Hi, remember me? It's me Lisa and this is my best friend, Jennie." Lisa started.

Niki put out her hands but Jennie ignored it. Before it could become awkward, her hands were grasped by Rose instead.

"Hi, I'm Rose and this is Jisoo. Lisa's other best friend." She piped up helpfully.

"Nuh uh. They are just my normal friends. Only my best friend cooked me food."

"Hey I ordered you chicken didn't I?"

"Lisa..salad is food. Right Niki?" All 4 pairs of eyes were looking at her now.

Niki felt her answer would decide whether she was worth staying here.

"Erm..well I think salad is gross and chicken is okay. And I really love desserts, especially chocolate brownies. I think people can be a lot happier if they eat chocolates everyday."

Lisa jumped up and down in joy. "Yesssss....someone that agrees with meeee. Finally!!! Didn't I tell you she's one of the good guys???"

Jennie just scoffed. "Psycho killers or stalkers can like chocolates too, Lisa."

Niki gulped as she rocked back and forth on her foot nervously. Internally she felt excited that she made Lisa happy like that but at the same time she felt a slight shudder of fear as now Rose and Jennie were both glaring at her. Jisoo just looked thrilled as she nodded her head.

"Chikin is life..."

"Hey..before I forgot I just wanted to give you this." Lisa gives her a gold envelope.

"What is this?"

"Invitation for my birthday party this Saturday, silly!" Lisa replied back excitedly.

"You can bring your friends if you want.'' Before Lisa can add further, Jennie cuts her off.

"Just your roommate, Sorn and Minnie."

"Oh, ok I will. Erm... do I need to bring anything?"

"Well you need to if you don't want to be rude to the host." Jisoo smirked.

"Nuh uh. Just bring yourself. You don't have to bring anything." Lisa insisted.

Jennie, seeming to have had enough of the conversation, started to pull the younger girl away.

"Let's go, Lisayah. Your classes are starting soon."

"Okay..Niki I need to go now, bye! See ya! Don't forget to come, okay?"

"Come on, Jennie unnie, I'll buy you coffee first. Chaeyoung! Don't eat the last muffin!" Niki heard Lisa say before pulling Jennie towards the cafe.

She just realized Rose was already making her way to the cafe while she was still confused about the invitations. It's such a whirlwind of emotions for her this morning. Why would Lisa want to invite her when Jennie clearly is not happy with it? Do I want to go? Or should I just ignore Lisa's invitation?

While Niki was pondering about the invitation the whole day, Jisoo was trying to pacify Jennie about the same thing at their private office lounge that afternoon. They usually spend their lunchtime there since they have their own private chef that prepared their menu. Since the place is only reserved to the four of them, they can have discussions about work or anything personal without any fear of someone else hearing over them.

"It's her birthday, Jenduke and we already promised that this year she can plan her own party and invite whoever she wants."

They finished their classes and were just waiting for Rose and Lisa to join them during lunch after their dance classes. She couldn't help it. When Lisa mentioned she want to invite her friends, Jennie just assume that it'll be the normal crowd like Bambam, Mina or even Irene. What she didn't expect was Lisa inviting the freshman girl and her roommate.