S

Jisoo opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Haein's back. He sat on the edge of the bed, facing window, holding something with his hand. She crawled to the other side of the bed to give Haein a backhug.

"You're up?" He kissed Jisoo's head.

Jisoo nodded, still hugging him tightly as if she was looking for protection.

"Don't think too much about it, alright? I think it's better for you to stay away from SNS for now, Love. It's for your own good."

"I will, Oppa. Don't worry." She smelled Haein's shirt, seeking comfort from his scent.

Yesterday, Jisoo posted an announcement of her wedding on her personal social media. Official statement from YG was also released on the same day. Topics like 'Blackpink Jisoo Announced Marriage & Pregnancy', 'Blackpink Jisoo is Leaving YG', 'Blackpink Jisoo Announced Marriage to Actor Jung Haein', and some other similar titles became hot news worldwide. There were pros and cons, of course. Jisoo felt relieved because now the issue was completely settled, but she was also still processing the effect of her action.  

"What are you looking at early in the morning?" Jisoo placed her head on Haein's shoulder to take a look. "Is that..."

"You don't know that I have this, right?" Haein turned around to face her. "I requested this to dr. Yoona on your first ultrasound check. Look, it's our baby."

Jisoo felt bittersweet as she looked at the USG photo from Haein. "To think that back then I almost..." she couldn't even continue, her body shivered when she tried to remember it. "I'm a terrible Mom."

"Sshh, don't say that." Haein held her hand. "You were scared and confused. It's understandable. The most important thing is to focus on the present."

Jisoo nodded. "Now I can't even imagine my life without it's presence. I promise I will be a good Mom, S." Said Jisoo while stroking her belly.

"Wait, you call it what? S?"

Jisoo bit her lower lip. "I actually have prepared a name, Oppa. But I don't know whether you'll like it."

"Well, try me!" Haein suddenly sounded excited.

She then whispered something to his ear.

***

"Congratulation Eonnie!"

Colorful confetti fell on the floor, followed by glass clinked together. There were only four of them in the dance practice room, however it was really loud. That night, Jisoo visited her members after their practice. It was their request to do bridal shower party for Jisoo.

"Our Eonnie will be someone else's wife in a week... damn this hurts I still can't let her go!" Jennie made baby voice as she hugged Jisoo.

"Jennie Eonnie, stop being greedy will ya? You have a boyfriend as well for God sake..." Lisa tried to pull Jennie away from Jisoo.

"I always know it will be Haein Oppa from the start." Rose stared sweetly at Jisoo. "How do you feel, Eonnie?"

"Strangely I feel... secured?" Jisoo didn't even sure how to define it. "Looking back, I thought I wasn't ready. But, at some points in this life, we need to make an impactful decision that will change our life forever. Now I feel excited to what my future holds."

"It means you choose the right partner, Eonnie." Jennie stroked Jisoo's arm. "Okay, fine. Now that you said it, I can calmly let you go. But come visit us at least once a week, alright?"

Jisoo answered with a loud laugh.

"Jisoo Eonnie," Rose laid her head on Jisoo's shoulder. "Don't forget to take care of yourself. Even after S is born, your happiness should always be your main priority."

"Will, do. Chaeyoung-ah." Jisoo put her head on Rose's.

"Always remember that you can count on us, alright Jisoo Eonnie?" Lisa moved closer to Jisoo. "As much as we need your support here, I know you will need support from us more. Give us a call if Haein-ssi ever make you cry."

"Yeah, we are ready to take you back." Said Jennie.

A single tear dropped from Jisoo's eye. "No words can ever describe how grateful I am to have you guys. Thank you. Really."

***
Some months later

Hi, this is Jisoo!

How are you Blinks? I hope you haven't forgot about me.

To everyone who miss me, I'm so sorry that I was missing for a very long time. After my wedding, I tried to focus on what matters to me the most. I write this to let you know that I'm beyond happy and grateful with what life has gave me. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl and I'm in a good condition too. I received a lot of love and support from my husband, family, also from the pinks aunties. I also want to say thank you for your support and kind words, even after a long time. Now maybe I will be missing again to take care of my newborn, but I promise I will update from time to time. Well, I think that's it for now. I better get some sleep when I can, but before I say good bye, meet the Jungs!

Cheers,
Haein-Jisoo-Sohee