Future

Her nausea got a little better these days after she took the medicine that Haein gave. He said he got the recipe from David's friend, a well known Obgyn, who took them around two weeks to booked time for appointment, which would be today.

I'll pick you up after your practice. Take care, Love. Eat a lot and don't train too hard.

The text from Haein sounded a bit different, now. Jisoo somehow felt like Haein was not only worried about her condition alone. A lot of things had circled around her mind of course, but one thing for sure, she had done crying. Jisoo had finally reached the acceptance phase and could begin to think clearly.

She put her phone in her pocket then decided to check herself on the mirror-wall at the practice room. She wore a crop tee and a loose pants that day. She stood up, facing the mirror, and stared at her own reflection for a few seconds. Then, she turned to face the other side while placing her hand on her stomach at the same time.

"It's still not showing."

Jennie's voice startled her. Jisoo saw her entering the room, where the door was already half opened.

"At least for me, if that's what you were wondering about, Unnie." Jennie continued.

Jisoo smiled. "I think I gained a little weight."

"Bullshit. You barely eat anything, you know. Have you had breakfast?"

"I had some strawberries. That's the only thing I can safely eat without vomiting." Jisoo sat next to her.

Jennie gazed deeply to her eyes. "My poor Unnie."

"I'm alright, Jen. Thank you for always covering me during our training."

It was really hard to practice for Jisoo with her current condition. Once they had to do a move that could potentially harm her, Jennie usually made excuse or lied to trainer so Jisoo didn't have to do it. 

Jennie didn't answer, she just gave Jisoo a hug. "Is the appointment with the doctor today?"

"Yup."

"Have you... Decided on what to do?" Jennie said carefully.

Before Jisoo could answer, she stopped herself since she heard there was someone at the door.

"Yaa here you are!" Lisa's face appeared. "Chaeyoung ah! They already here."

It turned out that the two maknaes brought a box of Pizza with them.

"Surprise!" Said Rose cheerfully.

"What are you..." Jennie couldn't even finished her question.

"It's okay, Unnie! We need the energy to practice." Rose said as she opened the pizza box. "Here Unnie, take some."

"Thanks, Chaeyoung." Jisoo took it half-heartedly, knowing she wouldn't be able to finish it.

"Talking about practice, I think the choreography this time is way harder than 'Born Pink', right?" Lisa grabbed one slice as well.

"Ah, the dancer herself thought it was hard. No wonder I'm struggling." Said Jennie.

"Then it's good, isn't it? We shall show some more improvement compared to our previous album to Blinks." Jisoo tried to encouraged her members.

"Guys... can you belive it? Soon it will be our 7th anniversary. Our new album. It will be really great." Rose's eyes were shining, it was as if she was imagining it.

"We are all gonna extend our contract, right?"

Lisa's question got everyone on mute. They were debuted at the same time, which means their 7 years contract duration would end on the same time as well.

"Ah, sorry, was that too personal to ask? Or too quick to discuss?" She quickly added.

"No it's not! Geez Lisa, why are you being like that? There is no secret between us." Rose raised her hand. "I'm 100% sure I'm gonna extend."

"Yeay! Same here!" Lisa slapped Rose's hand. "Jennie Unnie?"

"Where else can I go? This is my home and you guys are my family. Of course I'm in."

The three of them were now waiting for Jisoo.

"Huuum I'll think about it first." She said before laughing.

"Aaaahh Unniee! Come on this is not funny!" Lisa hugged her forcefully.

Jennie and Rose joined the hug until Jisoo lost her balance. Their laugh exploded as they landed smoothly on the floor.