Him

"Jisoo ya!"

His cheerful voice took Jisoo back to reality. She tried to smile as bright as possible and waved to Haein. The shooting site of his new movie looked pretty crowded and busy.

"My, my. Look at you with that suit."

Haein just smiled shyly. She gave Jisoo a kiss on her cheek. "Wanna go somewhere quiet? There is a park near here and it's already reserved for today's shooting. Only a few crews are there, now."

Jisoo nodded. Haein held her hand on their way there. He told her how fun and challenging today's shooting was since it was Haein's first time to act as a businessman. He greeted every crew and co-star who were passing by, even threw joke to them. He was really in a good mood. It made Jisoo felt bad because she was about to said something that could ruin his day.

"How is your condition, Love? Still feel nauseous? Did you take the medicine I tell you?"

Jisoo's tongue suddenly felt numb. "No."

"Why? Do you feel any better now so you didn't take it?"

She had been holding her tears for a while. When she heard Haein cluelessly asked those questions, she felt like crying again. Jisoo shook her head.

Haein knew something was wrong. "Jisoo, what happen?"

She was doubtful. She was so afraid to see Haein's reaction. Haein was a good man, she was sure he would take responsibility in whatever they chose to do later. Still, it was really hard for her to say it.

"Love, talk to me. You make me worried."

She finally started talking. "Did you... remember that night when we..."

She couldn't even continue. Jisoo just looked into Haein with her teary eyes. At first he looked confused, but after a few moments, Jisoo thought Haein could guess what happened.

"Are you..." just like her, Haein couldn't even finished his question.

"I'm pregnant, Oppa. I'm sorry."

She didn't even know why she said sorry. They both agreed to do it, so it wasn't her fault. But Jisoo somehow still felt responsible.

"Are you sure of that, Jisoo? Did you take the pregnancy test?" He said calmly while rubbing her back.

"Three times. Yesterday, last night, and this morning. All positive, Oppa."

Haein was speechless. He even stopped rubbing Jisoo's back. He let out a heavy sigh, then covered his face with both hands.

"Oppa I'm sorry..." Jisoo started to cry.

"What are you saying? This is not your fault." Haein hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry I reacted that way. I was surprised."

When he hugged her, it felt like half of her burden had been lifted up. She felt better and had stopped crying.

"We will figure this out together. You will be fine." He kissed her forehead and wiped Jisoo's tears using his thumb. "You haven't checked it at hospital, have you?"

"I'm too afraid to do it... besides, it's too risky. What if the reporter heard?"

"Okay. But I think we need to so we can be 100% sure. I will talk to David, I think he knows a doctor who can check on you privately."

Jisoo agreed.

"Who else know about this, Love? Does your family know?" He asked.

"No. Only Jennie."

"Alright. Let's keep it to ourself first." Haein pulled her lightly to his hug. "First, we get you check. Then, we will discuss what to do next. At the moment, I just want you to take care of your health because... you're not in your usual condition."

"You won't leave me because of this, will you?" Jisoo needed reassurement.

"I'd rather die than to live without you."

Jisoo chuckled when she heard his flirtatious answer, but her smile disappeared in a flash. She got Haein's support, which was a good news. Now she had to start thinking what would she do about this because in the end, it will be her choice.