xxx_ji:
seriously what is wrong with you

xxx_ji:
you are extra clingy today

xxx_ji:
it's unlike you🤨

junglost:
i just miss you

junglost:
i'm not the type of person to make a lot of friends :(

xxx_ji:
and that's totally fine

xxx_ji:
having a few but genuine friends is great :)

junglost:
that's it

junglost:
i'm going to quit practice and run to the convenience store you work at right now

xxx_ji:
WHAT?

xxx_ji:
STAY THERE YOU CRAZY BASTARD

junglost:
but i really want to see you :(

xxx_ji:
we can meet later, okay?

xxx_ji:
my shift ends early today

xxx_ji:
i think i can arrange something ;)

junglost:
i'd love that

_
After a long day of hard work, the girl was finally released. Quickly counting the money, she cheerfully greeted the person that was working after her before putting off her work uniform.
A smile decorated her lips, she was looking forward to meeting the boy again.
_

xxx_ji:
hey!! my shift's done

xxx_ji:
i'm waiting for you

xxx_ji:
wait a minute i think i see you

xxx_ji:
OH

xxx_ji:
THAT WAS A MIDDLE-AGED MAN

xxx_ji:
MY BAD

_
Thirty minutes. The girl sighed, wrapping her scarf tighter around her neck and making sure to cover up her ears. It was starting to get really cold, the longer she was waiting for him.
Why was he taking so long?
She was still standing in front of the convenience store, she had been working in previously, waiting and anticipating for the boy to finally come.
She let out another sigh after glancing at her phone.
Three-quarters of an hour have passed.

Did he forget about her?
Was something holding him back? Something in his company? Or did something serious happen?
Her eyes widened at the thought of an accident.

One hour. Quickly, she decided to ring him up, her hands hurriedly typing in his name to find him in her little number of contacts. Her eyes were still circle round, her breath quick.
But Jungwon wasn't answering her. Even after her 4th attempt to reach him.

She was sure, something had happened.

It was then that her phone lit up, multiple notifications bombarding her phone as she had already fallen into deep concern for the boy.
She looked up his name on all social media sites she had on her phone, which wasn't a lot, but she would find what she was looking for soon. Her eyes would widen for a second time that day, a gasp full of disbelief leaving her lips.

ENHYPEN'S LEADER JUNGWON ALLEGEDLY TO BE IN AN ON-GOING RELATIONSHIP WITH ROOKIE ACTRESS AE CHA ( CLICK HERE )

"Ae Cha..." The girl mumbled, her face dropping in the same pattern her heart did.
It didn't take long for her to remember Ae Cha's face. The young actress has been going viral the past few weeks now, for her amazing visuals, great acting skills and chemistry with everyone she had worked with.

So the reason why Jungwon wasn't here with her today...was because a dating scandal took over the internet.

Why didn't he say anything? The girl's lips were pursed, disappointment written across her face. She didn't know whether what she was reading was true or not. She didn't know what to think or feel.

But she was sure of one thing.
She had been stood up. Two hours.
_

(a/n: and this is exactly the part where all the clichés will take over this story😍 also thank you so much for 3K votes i'm so grateful to each one of you!! thank you for motivating me to keep going <3)

:¨·.·¨:
'·. please vote and comment if you enjoyed reading this chapter<3 °*゚