018

Both were nervous the whole ride and in the mansion. No one talked cause it was so silent and uneasy inside the house. The both were used to the chaotic atmosphere in the other house around people but it was just them now and the awkward silence.

Seungmin decided to speak up after taking in a deep breath. "I'll be going to my room." The older just nodded and went upstairs too. A few hours passed by and both were hungry, they decided to go downstairs to find something. And Seungmin couldn't keep up.

So the younger was practically running and missed a stair, he closed his eyes to meet the ground but it didn't happen instead he was held by a arm around his waist. Holding him tightly to prevent him from falling.

Their faces were just inches apart, Seungmin just held him tight by the shoulders and his eyes, shut tight. The older just pulled him up to stand and leaned towards his ears. "Too soon darling." He whispered and placing a light kiss on the earlobe.

Seungmin could feel the smirk on his face. And light kiss sent a chill down his spine, blood rushing all over his face and a tingling feeling in stomach caused by the new name.

He walked hurriedly towards the kitchen and looked through all the cabinets but all of it was only the utensils and cutlery. He sighed in disappointment and pouted. The other who was just watching finally spoke up. "Go get ready." And went upstairs.

Seungmin who was confused but still obeyed it and got ready, he wore just a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. The other wore some baggy pants and t-shirt. "Where are we going?" "Grocery shopping." He just silently spoke and went ahead.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Seungmin said running slightly to catch up. He held the older's hand unintentionally, to keep up to his pace. He didn't realize it until Jeongin intertwined their hands.

He was about to pull away but the older had just held it tighter. "Don't." Was the only thing he spoke and continued walking. They arrived at the supermarket. It's name was written in cursive.

"Go pick out a cart. I'll be looking at the meat section." Jeongin said and went away to find the meat, while Seungmin went to find a cart. After some time he found the older talking to the staff.

"What did you ask her?" Seungmin asked after the lady went away. "Are you jealous?" He said with a smirk. "Ew, bitch, she was like 40 or some. Why would I be jealous." Seungmin made a disgusted face. "Joking. Anyways go find the bread crumbs."

"Why do we need it?" Seungmin asked going through the store. "For the chicken lollipop." "What's that?" Jeongin's eyes widened at the statement. "Don't tell me you haven't tried this also!" The other was confused. "No, what's that? Does it taste sweet? How many flavors does it have? Like strawberry-"

"It will be better if stay quiet, Sweetheart. Now come on."

"S-sweetheart?!"

"You won't shut up, what do you want me to call you? Honey, Darling-"

"Ok fine, I'll shut up."

"Ok so do we have eggs at home, Darling?"

"Don't-"

"Do we?"

"Nope."

"Ok, Oil."

"Nah, whole house is empty, no food."

"Fine, Darling you go find the oil. I'll look for the eggs. And come at the counter."

"I told you!-"

"Shh, go find the oil." He said pressing a finger on his lips.

Seungmin found the oil and was returning, when he saw a 3yr old boy crying. "Mister- can you find my dad.?" He managed to say between his hiccups. "Of course, bubs." He crouched down and picked him up. "There he is!" The boy pointed at a man, he walked up to the man.

"Appa!!" "Baby! Thank you so much for finding my kid." The man bowed to him. "No it's ok." He said and bowed a bit and went to find the old man. "Yah, where did you get lost? Huh?" Jeongin asked, with concern written all over his face. "A kid who got lost, so i helped him find his dad." Seungmin said with a proud expression.

"Next time don't take a lot of time, Darling." Jeongin said and paid for the stuff. "Yah-" He was about to say but got cut off, by the older's face close up. "What did I say? No talking." He whispered and picked up the bags.

"Will you stand there forever?"

"Oh yeah, coming."

----

A/n: That's it for today guys, I'll update again maybe today or tomorrow. Happy Lee Know Day guys! Have a nice night.