015

Friday 12 am

Jeongin was half-asleep and had came downstairs for water. When he started hearing some voices, ignoring that it might be cause he was half-asleep, he went towards the water filter. It was just in middle of the kitchen, and there was a wall not that long but short enough to separate the rooms.

He bumped into that wall, he rubbed his forehead and continued walking but again he hit his head and fell due to the disbalance. This happened for like another few minutes. When he was fully awake he went towards what he really wanted, water. When he saw taking to himself, drunk on ramen???

Jeongin's POV

WTF- He's sitting there on the counter, talking to himself, he ate up like 5 big ramen cups , looking all possessed or perhaps he drunk on-. No I trust ramen more than myself, cause after what I just did, yeah much more. And I remember keeping the alcohol on the top shelf.

HOLY MOLY- No he's not sober. "Seungmin-" He gulped down the ramen in his hand. "Stop, you're too loud. And leave me alone." He whined, Before mixing another bottle of hot water into the ramen. "I hate you, you motherfking idiot, you left me alone for that whore. But I'm ok, cause i will find someone better than you mfking swine." He kept on cursing someone. I don't know, but he looked freaking adorable like this.

I wish I had time to admire him. But man's drunk on ramen. He started mixing the ramen. "I'm going to graduate in a few weeks, I should probably get a job." He continued talking to himself and every time I would go closer to him, he would push me back or shout. I don't wanna wake up the others. So I decided to stay away.

"What if I go to look for jobs tomorrow? Yup I should probably take that oldie with me. Cause i don't know how to drive " He said and got off the counter. "I ate so much but I'm still hungry!!" Trying to stand but his legs were against it. He was about to fall down but I was quick enough to catch him. "Thank you, You know you look like that old man but more handsome. You.." And with that he fell asleep in my arms. Such a mess.

I picked him up in the most common style, bridal style, and took him to my room. As I put him down, and laid beside him. He came up to me and wrapped himself to me. I just let him do so. And pulled the blanket upwards to cover us. I was recalling him being drunk and talking to himself. 'He looks so cute.. how can someone want to leave this angel?' I furrowed my eyebrows at that thought.

But I put it aside and went back to sleep.

That's it for today ig.. I'll post another chapter later 💗