006

The other pulled Felix by the waist, they were inches apart...

He changed their position, now Hyunjin was standing in front with his back facing them but there was a gap between the couple. They pulled apart after some seconds.

"Now i announce you husband and husband. Thank you." He said with a straight face.

----

Everyone was drinking and talking. Meanwhile Felix and all the other bottoms were sitting on one table they were Hella drunk.

"You know *hiccup* that bitch cant even kiss *hiccup* haha." Felix said he was the most drunk

"Who would want to kiss you *hiccup*?" Han said putting his bottle of alcohol he was drinking.

"I'm talking about me not you." Felix said now he stood up and started dancing and twerking.

"Bitch, don't show that stinky dance of yours!" Seungmin said.

"Changbin hyung- where did he go *hiccup*?!"

They looked at Changbin who had passed out.

"He passed out." and like that all of them spent the night talking and stuff.

The others had to carry them to carry them to their rooms. Jeongin had placed Seungmin on the bed but then Seungmin pulled him and he was on top of him.

"Don't leave Minnie alone." He said with a shaky voice.

"Minnie is scared of being alone." He said as a few tears came out.

"Fine i wont go anywhere now come here let's sleep." He moved to the side and pulled Seungmin in his arms.

----

Seungmin's pov

It was like 6:00 am in the morning when I woke to my irritating alarm. I feel like I had too much alcohol yesterday.

I felt something heavy on me to see a pair of hands around my waist and Jeongin. I tried to climb out of the bed without waking him up and I succeeded

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and got ready to go to my college. It wasn't close to my house but here I had to walk for less than five minute. It was quite close.

As I entered...

A/n: Guess it 😆 and I'll update every Thursday, Now bye bye 💗.

Words - 360