017

Saturday -

Seungmin had changed into a cream hoodie over a pair of light blue ripped jeans, with a dark grey burette cap and glasses. While Jeongin he was wearing a cream sweater which covered his neck and a khaki long coat, with blue jeans and glasses.

Their outfits -

"You ready??" Jeongin knocked on the door

"You ready??" Jeongin knocked on the door. "Just a minute!" Seungmin yelled back. "Ok, Be quick!" He said excited. At that moment the door opened revealing Seungmin, for Jeongin his heart was too weak to take the cute sight in-front of him.

"Eh- You fine? Do I look bad? Should I go and change?" Seungmin asked nervously, rubbing his nape topped with an awkward smile. Jeongin snapped out of his thoughts. "No!.. I meant no don't change, you look beautiful. And yeah I'm fine."

"Oh- Thank You! Come on let's go!" As Seungmin skipped his way to the door and watching that cute sight his heart skipped a beat. He let out a small chuckle and went out the house or to say mansion. They sat down inside the car, it was silence maybe awkward. Not until when Seungmin questioned.

"You have a driving license??" "Nah I'm too lazy to take the driving test. But I know how to drive very well." He said eyes still on the road, until the red light came. "So you ever tried Street Food?" He averted his eyes towards the boy. "Nah. My mom doesn't allow me and my dad he just listens to whatever my mom's decision is! But my mom is very caring and nice." He nodded, folding his arms, at his own words at the end.

Jeongin chuckled again at the other's cute actions. "Why are you laughing?!" He said embarrassed. "Nothing you look cute." He laughed again and drove the car as the green light had showed up. Seungmin felt his heart beat rapidly and a tingling feeling in his stomach. His cheeks flushed red, to hide it he took out his phone and scrolled through Instagram.

The older had finally stopped the car in front of a small restaurant, there was an old couple selling, what probably looked like street food. Seungmin's eyes widen with excitement but still a bit fear inside. "You're walking outside or not??" Jeongin said snapping him out of his thoughts. "Y-Yup!"