007

Seungmin's pov

As I entered ...
I really hate this, my morning had to be ruined by bumping into the person I hate the most. Mingyu. (No hate to him 👀).

"Oh, look who do we have here" he said with a slight smirk.

"A human unlike you, jerk" I said and went towards my class.

I was a bit late but the professor hadn't arrived yet. After what felt like hours he came and started his boring lecture. It was really boring here I wanted to go back home.

-One hour later-

It was already the next lecture but I didn't feel like attending it so I went out to a Café, I wanted to self-study and I was also hungry I didn't eat anything.

It was my favorite Café I always came there when I was not-in-the-mood. It was a animal Café. It was like a daily thing for me, I love to meet those cuties everyday.

I arrived there, I went inside and started doing my study and ordered some sandwiches. After I was done with it, I went back to my college and thankfully it wasn't the third lecture yet, so good for me.

-Time skip to evening-

It was decorated with flowers and lightings, what's happening inside. Then i remembered it was my engagement day after some days.

But why is Hyunjin running away from Lee know hyung.

And Han and Felix are crying watching something.

Chan and Changbin are.... kissing each other's face off. While Jeongin is watching his phone.

IT'S A MESS

-End Of Seungmin's POV-

"Hwang Hyunjin, come back here, right now." Lee know shouted chasing Hyunjin across the room with his new spatula.

"What did I do?!" Hyunjin shouted back running in a dramatic way.

"Why is Felix crying?!"

"I didn't do anything I swear to god, ask Han he was with Felix the whole day."

He stopped running and went to Felix and Han's room.

"Why are you both crying."

"Anna is frozen." Both of them said crying.

"Nevermind I shouldn't have asked." He left the room with a big sigh.

----

Sorry- ok I'm not late, I'm very late lol

Sorry- ok I'm not late, I'm very late lol. Ok my phone was snatched.

Anyways I love you gays

Anyways I love you gays. Take care.

Words - 417

Words - 417