011

I'm back 😎 with my never-ending cough

----

Everyone was out for some or other work and Kim Seungmin was bored alone with none other than Yang Jeongin. "Fcking boring life." He said out loud. "Stay quiet for a second you have been saying this for like the past 30 minutes or half an hour." Jeongin said absolutely irritated by the latter's continuous ranting. But the younger just stuck out his tongue at the other. "You know never-mind." He went upstairs and came down all dressed up after some minutes. "Where are you going." He asked with curious puppy eyes. "Outside." He said still looking ahead. "Wait for me too." He said and ran upstairs like a child and came back wearing something like this

" He said and ran upstairs like a child and came back wearing something like this

And Jeongin's outfit.

When he came back he saw the other wasn't there

When he came back he saw the other wasn't there. He went outside to see if he was there or not but still found no one. He couldn't believe he was left behind, as he started to go back inside he heard the tires of a car screeching at the applied break. "Do you want sit or walk all the way." He said. The other didn't say anything but just sat there with a angry puppy face. "Is our big baby angry?" Jeongin teased him a little. "No I am not angry, I am just trying to copy Red." He said with a small sarcastic smile. "Well then, I was thinking about going to the arcade but looks like you were just pretending." He said finally looking away from the road. "Bitch" The younger mumbled under his breath. And they arrived at an amusement arcade. "WOW!" The latter squealed in joy.

"Let's go inside shall we, sweetheart." He said and held his hand out for Seungmin to hold it. Seungmin shyly held his hand. Boy, was blushing mess. They stepped inside the arcade and the whole place was lit. It had the Claw Machines, Video Games, Pinball Machines, Carnival Games, Photo Booths and many more. The interior was really fancy it was filled with all kinds of lights.

-Time Skip-

Seungmin had a lot of fun especially cause he won but didn't have to work. They both clicked a lot of photos too. Well Jeongin even put one of the photos with Seungmin smiling cutely as his phone wallpaper. After they both were done, they stopped by a café since both were hungry after playing for god knows how long. "Welcome Sir! What would you guys like?" The waitress asked while winking at Jeongin. "One Iced White Chocolate Mocha and a Blueberry cheesecake." Seungmin said with a slight annoyed tone. "Salted caramel cold brew for me and a Iced lemon pound cake." The other said.

After their order came and the waitress came again and asked if they needed anything and flirted with the older most of the time. Seungmin was clearly annoyed by her behavior. And after they were done Seungmin spoke up. "I'm going to rate this place." He went outside to check the name of the place and searched it up, to rate "Good food, Nosy Waitress." He said out loud. Jeongin could only laugh. And they both finished their small kind of a date while walking around the place. "Thank You.." Seungmin spoke out while looking at the flowers. "Why?" Jeongin said sitting down next to him. "Don't know, anyways we should get going it's pretty late." And the other nodded to it.

Meanwhile with Hyunlix ...(The same time the Seungin couple went to the arcade)

'Aah Hyunjin, It hurts'

'I'll do it slowly. Don't worry.'

'It still hurts'

----

Hey ya'll it's a potato signing off. Hope you have a great day 'cause you deserve the world.

 Hope you have a great day 'cause you deserve the world

Words - 622