010

"Well I love my son-in-law more." She said and Felix couldn't help but blush. "But why are you carrying I'm around like this." Han asked with his mouth stuffed like a squirrel. "He lost in UNO." Felix said proudly. "Why were you guys playing UNO in the night?" Changbin asked looking a bit tired. "Couldn't sleep, You were too loud."

-Flashback-

Felix wasn't able to sleep so he decided to disturb the other a little "Bish, you awake?" Hyunjin turned around but to his surprise Felix was basically an inch away from him. "What do you want Felix?" He asked in a bit annoyed tone. "Let's play UNO." Hyunjin didn't say anything but turned around. "PLEASEE! Please I can't sleep." Felix said while turning Hyunjin to his side. "But I can." And he closed his eyes. Felix crossed his arms and huffed. Now Hyunjin wasn't able to sleep. "Fine." Hyunjin said getting up. Felix sprang up and kissed his cheek and practically rapped. "No take back and loser listens to the winner all day." Hyunjin was lost about what just happened. But still continued and of course lost. "You cheated." Hyunjin said. "What will you do?" Felix said with a smirk. "That's unfair, you cheated i want a rematch!" Hyunjin said being the dramatic ass he is. "Fine then." And again Hyunjin lost. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "I didn't cheat this time." Felix defended. "Fine, you win now can we sleep." Hyunjin said with puppy eyes. "Yes we can." The younger said with a yawn.

-End Of Flashback-

"Fair enough" Lee know said while getting up from the table. Hyunjin imitated him with a judging face. "Why are you standing here, I want to eat" Felix said as they were still standing on the end of the stairs. "Yes your majesty" The older said. Both of them sat down. And after they were done eating. "I want to go shopping." Felix said. "I have to go to the company for some work." Hyunjin said getting up. "Fine I'll ask Minho hyung." He said going to his brother. "Hyung can you take me shopping?" He said. "Sorry I can't sunshine. I have to go somewhere." Minho said a bit nervous. "It's ok." Felix said with smile but the disappointment could be seen in his voice. "Next time for sure. I'll cancel my plans also if you want." The older said with a smile. The other went towards Hyunjin and said "Take me to the company with you then." He commanded. "I-" "The loser listens to the winner whole day." He said with a straight face. Again before Hyunjin could say anything Felix said. "That's final." and left to get ready.

----

I feel like I use too many full stops, I should reduce the usage I guess. Anyways bye gays love ya'll. Bye.

The way he's looking at Felix

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The way he's looking at Felix. ಥ_ಥ

Edit: Guess what I'm ssick

Words - 484