TWO - LETTERS

Hello Prince Bakugou...

I'm glad you enjoyed my presence, although I'm nothing like you've learned from me. I seem like a quiet and mature Omega, while I'm actually someone a bit whiny and childish, deep down. I understand that you're somewhat attracted to me even though we've never spoken, and you'd like for our kingdoms to unite. I also think of you as quite handsome and mature. But I think we should probably get to know each other before deciding to spend the rest of our lives together. I've learned that you like going on hikes and adventures. Maybe we could go out on a little quest together, before getting married? That way, we'd know if we can actually tolerate each other. I'm sorry if my ideas are bad... I'm just a bit hesitant about all this. 

Sincerely, Prince Midoriya

Bakugou sighed as he set the greenette's letter aside. This greenette had a valid point. If he claimed to be the whiny, childish type, then it was best to get to know each other first. 

Katsuki stood up from his bed, making his way towards the hall. He had already replied to the green-haired prince, earlier that day. He had planned a small outing with the other, planned in only a few days. Together, they'd be going for a quick hike, lasting only five days. It would give them some time to get used to the other's presence, as well as their personalities and knowing whether or not they were a suitable match. 

"Ah, about time you come out of that room of yours. Did you answer Midoriya's letter? What did it say?" The Queen interrogated, watching her son sit down at the dinner table. Ever since Bakugou had sent the first letter, she had been completely put aside from his personal relationships. Therefore, she knew absolutely nothing about what the two princes had shared and what they were planning on doing together. 

"Nothing much. We're going out on a hike, tomorrow. He'll be meeting me here, and we'll be gone for a few days." The blonde Alpha mumbled, picking at his food. He looked up to a large smile planted on his mother's face, as well as the exhausted look his father was sporting. 

"Oh, so romantic! You'll propose, right? If you want to get married before the winter, you'll have to hurry!" The Queen exclaimed, clapping her hands in amusement. Bakugou shook his head, looking down to his lap. "And, if you're planning on proposing, please wear some nice clothes. For the love of God, you're always shirtless! You don't have to show off your chest to attract others, you know?" The blonde woman rambled, digging her fork in her piece of ham. Katsuki rolled his eyes, looking away towards the door. He sighed, standing up from his chair again. This immediately caught both of his parents' attention. 

"Where are you going, Katsuki?" asked King Masaru. 

"You're not going to lock yourself in your room again, are you? At least eat!" The Queen added, now beginning to throw a fit. Katsuki grunted, annoyed by his parent's orders. He sat down again, quickly swallowing a piece of ham. He then looked up to his mother, answering the question she had asked a few moments prior. 

"I'm not planning on proposing, right yet. This trip is just to see if we're good for one another." Katsuki explained, once again beginning to pick at his food. 

"Well, he'll have to be the one. I'm not holding another suitor's reunion for you. So, you better make sure he's okay for you." Mitsuki explained, taking a sip of ice-cold water. Bakugou grumbled, beginning to get more and more annoyed. 

"You wouldn't have to hold another suitor's gathering. If Izuku's not the perfect match, then I'll just choose someone else from the previous reunion." The prince scoffed, once again standing up. He pushed aside his plate, earning frantic chatters from his parents who continued to ask him to remain seated. "I'm just going to pack a few essentials for tomorrow. Plus, I'm not very hungry." The young man explained, walking out into the hall. 

He made his way towards his bedroom, once again closing the door as he entered the dark space. He opened his closet, looking through a few items of clothing. He knew he'd need some clean clothes if he were to spend five days in the woods, so he decided to pack some extra pants and his favorite cloak. It had been given to him by his grandfather, when he was born. It was a bit worn out, since the prince often used it one his adventures. It always kept him warm during cold nights in the wild, and it was a very sturdy item of clothing. It sported his scent, too, since none of his workers of parents had ever touched it. He threw his clothes and a few precautionary weapons in a bag, swinging it over his shoulder before setting it down next to his doorway. 

He was somewhat excited for his upcoming activities. If Izuku Midoriya really was his type, he sure wanted to impress him in some way. He had thought of hunting for the greenette to show off his skills. He knew he didn't have to show off in anyway, but he still felt the need to shine in front of his possible mate. He wanted to try to win over such an attractive Omega. He truly believed Midoriya was describing himself as whiny and childish out of self-hate. Katsuki believed, deep-down that this freckled male was just his type. Mature and quiet. Anything else just didn't make sense. Izuku was clearly just shy and bit self-conscious. That's probably why he had described himself as childish and whiny. 

He could just feel it; tomorrow was going to be an amazing day. The day he was going to win over an adorable Omega and quite possible begin a new chapter in his life involving marriage, children and a throne to his name. He really had a good feeling about this good-looking male. He just knew they'd make a perfect match and become great rulers together, sporting two amazing kingdoms united into one. 

TO BE CONTINUED