𓆩♡𓆪....38....𓆩♡𓆪

31/10/2022

~

WARNING: Sexual Intercourse⚠

He sat up so he was sitting instead and I pulled down his boxers and his dick sprung out, nearly hitting my in my face. I looked back up at him only for him to look away and blush in embarassment.

Grabbing his dick, I slowly began stroking it up and down, watching as pre-cum came out of the slit. I rubbed the pre-cum all along his dick so it would be easier and more pleasureable which it was because his toes curled when I moved even faster.

I ran my hand over his slit while I peppered kisses along his thighs. He hunched over and grabbed onto my shoulders before his head flew back,

"I-I'm gonna... C-"

I cut off his orgasm by squeezing the base of his dick and covering his slit making him whimper. He tried to shove away my hands away but I just moved my thumb against his slit making him whimper and come.

"L-Let me cum." He demanded trying to take off my hands but I did the same thing again earning the same reaction.

"You're in no position to be making demands. Now ask properly." I growled tugging on his dick.

"Jungkook please, let me cum. Please please please~" he begged as I loosened the grip on the base of his dick.

"Should I?" I asked with a fake thinking face on and he nodded frantically. I released my grip from the base of his dick, keeping him slit covers before pumping it a couple times.

When I let go, I moved my face as he cummed with a loud moan causing my eyes to widen remembering that they're other werewolves in the house. He fell back against the bed breathing heavily and I removed the hairs that were sticking to his forehead.

"Maybe we should stop here for now." I whispered stroking his hair.

"No! We're not... We're not stopping... until YOU FUCK M-" I quickly covered his mouth while staring at him with wide eyes.

"Shhh...be quiet" I whisper warned before removing my hand as he started to catch his breath.

"You said I wasn't going to be a virgin in a minute and that was minutes ago."he whined when he finally caught his breath.

I rolled my eyes before nodding and he quickly crawled across the bed to the nightstand's drawer pulling out a bottle. He laid back on the bed and I crawled towards him, sitting on my calves before grabbing his feet and dragging him down so I wouldn't have to go any higher up in the bed.

He gasped and wiggled his hips making me groan, his legs were on either side of me and my front was against him. He handed me the bottle and I tilted my head in confusion making him chuckle.

" It's so I don't get hurt and it'll make it easier. It's called lube. " He explained and I nodded, opening the bottle and pouring some on my fingers, carelessly getting it on the bed too making Tae hyung laugh.

I pouted at him for laughing at me as he opened his legs and without warning, I plunged to fingers into his hole and he sucked in a breath. Taehyung then nodded and I slowly thrusted my fingers in and out of him drawing out long moans from him.

"I'm putting in another." I told him before adding another finger in, it was rather tight now but he seemed to enjoying it with the way his dick began twitching.

"M-More... I want you J-Jungkook~"

After I finished prepped him, I took off my towel, wiping my fingers in it before throwing it on the other side of the bed. Taehyung sat up on his elbows to look at me, his eyes traveled from my face all the way down to my dick before widening.