𓆩♡𓆪....7....𓆩♡𓆪

08/08/22

~

When we ran to the back of the cave, we were shocked. The wolf was barely breathing. I quickly took the lighter from hyung and knelt in front of Jimin and said wolf, my knees causing a loud thud onto the floor, 'That's gonna bruise'.

With a few clicks, the flame erupted and I quickly placed it on the arrow wound as Jin and Jimin hyung held the wolf from thrashing which was honestly not working.

The thrashing of the wolf caused one of its legs to kick me in my abdomen. Immediately I fell to the floor in pain, clutching my stomach and crying out in pain, curling into a ball.

"Tae! " Both Jimin and Jin hyung yelled in unison.

"J-Just finish it! " I cried as my stomach throbbed in pain.

I lifted up my head to see Jimin hyung
Kneeling behind the wolf with the lighter, out of the way of the kicks and claws.

'Well that's basic common sense Tae, what happened? Did yours fly away and leave you? ' A little voice in my head said causing me to groan and lay back down.

~•~

Jimin and Jin Hyung had now finished
burning out the wolfsbane and cleaning the wound before bandaging it and the one with the claw marks before they rushed over to me.

"How bad does it hurt?" Jimin hyung questioned.

"Like a bitch." I groaned.

"Tae" Jin hyung warned.

"Hyung, you have to let me at least say bitch this time. I'm in pain.... P. A. I. N hyung! " I complained.

"Did you really have to spell it out? " Jin hyung asked and I nodded cheekily while Jimin hyung took off my jacket, a thin layer of a T-shirt still on me before he felt around my ribs and lifted my shirt up so he could see under it.

"Well nothing seems broken. Bruised up terribly? Yes but other than that you'll be fine. " Jimin hyung said putting my jacket over me.

"Ahh you're the best-" I was cut off by a hard slap to my arm causing me to jump and wince.

"How dare you two sneak out when I specifically told you not to huh? You could've gotten seriously injured! What? Does my words mean nothing to you two?! I understand Jimin following you out but I told you, specifically YOU not too! " Jin hyung scolded, anger, worry and frustration radiating off of him.

"No hyung, I ju-"

"We're going back to the cabin. " Jin hyung finalised before standing up with Jimin in tow. They both held out a hand, which I took for them to help me to my feet.

"Umm... Bye." I said to the wolves as my hyung helped me out of the cave.

~•~

The walk to the cabin was quiet and suffocating especially knowing how angry hyung is. The anger was practically rolling off of him, leaving the air tense and if I didn't know any better I'd think there's steam coming out of his ears.

'He warned me about going into the forest and especially without him and I snuck out causing Jimin hyung to follow me and then we were chased by something and ran into a squad of wolves and I nearly broke something because of a kick and oh god hyung is going to kill me.'