𓆩♡𓆪....17....𓆩♡𓆪

20/09/2022

~

It was becoming relatively late, probably around four by now and my stomach was growling so we decided to head out and get something to eat. Stiles said we had to go to that restaurant he likes with the curly fries so that's where we headed.

I was a bit disappointed that blood eyes didn't shift but it's not my place anyway, it's totally up to him. Derek says that since the others shifted, it's most likely that he could too and he wouldve done it faster since he's an alpha.

The entire way to the restaurant was partially insufferable with Jimin constantly gloating about Sunshine and Grouchy and not gonna lie, they really are handsome.

The past few days we were here I've become awfully close to Stiles, Isaac, Theo and Liam. Lydia and Jin hyung are practically inseparable while Jimin and Kira have become closer too. I can't get along with Malia because for some reason she's picking at Theo and Allison just gives me a minor off feeling and Scott is a whole irritating case. Derek is a really sour guy; he doesn't smile except for hyung and Stiles occasionally, he always wear a scowl on his face and he's just straight up S. O. U. R.

After we got our food, everyone headed to our house to eat since it quote on quote "was bigger and had more seats to plant our beautiful asses on" which was what Stiles said.

When we got home I immediately ran upstairs and straight to my bedroom. I know the others with their super smell probably don't want to say anything but I know I stink from being outside in the hot sun especially with the way that Scott actually covers his nose and he doesnt even at least try to be subtle about it.

I immediately went to my drawer pulling out my pajama clothes before turning to head to the bathroom, only to bump into blood eyes, scaring me a bit.

"Jesus! Don't sneak up on me like that." I said walking around him to the bathroom to have my much needed shower.

Drying my hair, I walked out the bathroom after that much needed shower, I nearly puked from how sweaty I was mixed with my dirty clothes. I walked in the room to find a happiness naked guy on my bed and he's totally unfamiliar and blood eyes isn't here plus the food is shut so he couldn't have gotten out but then it clicked

" B-Blood eyes?" I whispered causing him to look up from staring at the bed, his previously fallen long hair, now covering part of his face but he was beyond handsome.

"Oh. My. God...You're fucking hot." I said still gaping at him, he smiled before standing up, stumbling a bit to regain his balance before he began slowly walking to me. You know how those grannies walk with their little canes? Well that's how slow he was going but it's understandable after years if not being on two legs.

He stopped and opened his arms, probably realising how slow he was going

He stopped and opened his arms, probably realising how slow he was going. I laughed a bit and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck with my legs around his waist causing us to fall on the floor with a loud thud.

Blood eyes groaned and I looked at his now fully revealed face since his hair was splayed on the floor and he's was absolutely handsome. He had a slight scar on his cheek and a mole on his nose, under his lip and three others.

His eyes were close and his face was scrunched up. His eyes slowly opened and we held eye contact before I realised his hands were holding my waist causing my cheeks to heat up. To hide my obvious blush, I hid my face in his neck hugging him tighter.

Just then someone burst through my bedroom door but I couldn't care less, I'm enjoying this. I felt blood eyes' head turn towards the door and the person probably noticing I'm won't move, cleared their throat.

I looked up to see Jimin leaning against the door frame with a knowing smirk on his face. If looks could kill, I would be killing Jimin for interrupting this right now.

"Soooo..... This I blood eyes huh?" He asked, his smirk still on his face.

"Yes now can you please leave? I-"

"Of course, of course, don't forget to use a glove before you make love." Jimin said, I sat up and grabbed a pillow from the bed, throwing it at Jimin who ran out laughing.

I laughed at his antics looking down at blood eyes, our eyes meeting again. My laugh settled into a smile as we stared into each other's eyes. His beautiful big doe eyes and perfect nose were amazing.

A squeeze on my waist brought me out of my trance, I looked down and realised I was straddling him causing the blush to return to my face. I was about to get up when blood eyes sat up, wrapping his arms around my waist tighter before burying his nose in my neck.

I gasped in shock for a moment before wrapping my arms around his back. I remembered in his wolf form he used to butty his nose in my neck all the time, same with Jimin, Sunshine and Grouchy and with Jin and G. O. D.

After a few minutes, I pulled him away, my hands 'accidentally' falling on his biceps. I gasped at how big they were, my hands began squeezing them ever so gently.

I cleared my throat, letting go of his biceps and unhooking his arms from around me after a whole lot of struggle and I got off his lap, standing up. Blood eyes looked up at me with confusion.

"Come on big guy, I'm hungry." I said holding out my arm for him. He looked at my hand with a weird look before realisation flashed across his face. He grabbed my arm and I helped pulled him up, wrapping his arm around my neck to stabilise his walking.

When we got to the living room, everyone even Jimin was looking at Blood eyes with awe. 'I mean I know he's hot but quit staring' I thought laying at them.

"Everyone blood eyes, blood eyes everyone now what's cooking?!" I said walking blood eyes over to the couch with Jimin, Sunshine and Grouchy and I put him there before skipping to the kitchen, happiness radiating off my body and it was quite noticeable in my skipping.

Hyung spotted me and told me to get everyone except the ex fully wolves out werewolves so that's what I did. Hyung made everyone dish themselves while he get some plastic covering so the werewolves won't dirty the place.

After everyone else had their share Jimin got two plates for the werewolves taking them and placing them in front of each that were seated on the floor along with everyone else before going to get his plate while I got one each for blood eyes and I.

I sat beside blood eyes placing the plates on the floor and grabbing his hand, placing a spoon in it before taking one for myself. I pushed his plates towards him and showed him to eat with it which ended up in the food falling numerous times.

I took the spoon from him and began to def him with it. At first he was confused but when he saw that I did it and was okay then he deemed it safe to eat. 'What am I? A guinea pig?'

"So how'd he shift?" Stiles asked chomping loudly on his food and disregarding the looks of disgust from everyone. 'Gross'

"I don't know. I came out the bathroom and there he sat in all his glory."

"HE WAS NAKED?!" Jimin yelled with his mouth wide open.

"No! Oh my God no! He was exactly like he is now." I quickly stated.

"I wonder if they know they're names." Jin hyung questioned.

"Let's just find out then.... Do... You... Know.... You're... Name?" Malia asked as if they were slow earning an eye roll from blood eyes.

"We're not stupid!" An unfamiliar voice said causing our heads to whip towards it.

It was Grouchy.

1389 words