𓆩♡𓆪....8....𓆩♡𓆪

12/08/22

~
"What do you mean? " Jimin questioned.

"Okay so you know how werewolves, ghosts, demons, vampires etc are all kinda just myths? " he questioned causing us to nod in confusion.

"Well they're not and those wolves back there are werewolves." He continued.

"Werewolves? " Jimin voiced his disbelief.

"Hyung t-that can't be true. I mean I know ghosts and those stuff are real or whatever cause everything is possible or whatever but why didn't they turn back. " I voiced.

"The other three probably didn't want to shift of their own free will but for the injured wolf, he should've. I mean usually when a wolf is in huge amount of pain or wolfsbane is used in a dangerous amount then they go back to their human form.

They're supernatural, human and wolf. Born werewolves are shifters meanwhile bitten werewolves only half shift, they get the claws, fangs and a bit of the face change which means these four are born werewolves since they're full shifters."

"Then...that's the reason it's blood was black?" Jimin asked.

"I'm not really sure. I think it's usual for werewolves to bleed black when they're dying from wolfsbane since it's a poison but again, I'm not really sure." Jin answered.

"How do you know this? " I asked.

"Dad told us when we were younger but you probably don't remember since you were 3 at the time and I believed it when I met a werewolf in California when I had that business trip about 5 years ago. The guy said his name was something Hale but I honestly don't remember since I was freaking out like I watched the guy rip someone's throat out and I was... Horrified and we surprisingly became friends after that." Hyung said.

"So you befriended a murderer? Nice. " I said with a small smirk earning an eye roll.

"So hyung. What about the boxes?" Jimin asked.

"Ah those, I was packing some stuff. " Hyung replied with a tiny smile.

"What stuff? " I asked.

"Our stuff. " He answered.

"Why? " Jimin asked.

"Because we can't stay here, it's not safe and before you start.... Here's why......

Flashback- Jin's POV

I woke up at about 8:05 am. and I'd just finish my morning routine. I checked the time, 8:56 am, and I realized it's about time Tae and Jimin would be up.

I went upstairs to Tae's room and knocked on the door before entering. My eyebrows furrowed and a frown took over my face as I saw the bulge in the bed. 'Is he sick? ' I asked myself.

I went over to the bulge and removed the covers only to see pillows under it. I was about to freak until I realized he probably went to Jimin's room again.

I went out the room, closing the door behind me before going to Jimin's room, knocking before I entered and was met with an empty bedroom.

" JIMIN!!! TAEHYUNG!!! " I screamed as I frantically searched the bedroom and bathroom. I looked around the room and realized that Jimin's coat and shoes were gone.

I ran back into Tae's room and his were gone too. 'Ok calm down, maybe they're outside'. I repeated to myself, going down the stairs.

I searched the entire cabin before I slipped on my coat and shoes and headed outside. I went through the front door and they weren't out in the front so I went around the back and called out for them but was met with nothing but the echo of my voice and the little animals.

My heart began hammering in my chest as I slowly turned my head toward the forest entrance. I gulped and took a step before halting, seeing what looks like pair of red glowing eyes.

"Shit!" I said to myself before running through the surprisingly open back door before scrambling through the kitchen drawers and pulling out a silver butcher knife.

"This'll do. " I said to myself again before running back outside, ready to charge at it but.... It's gone. I frantically checked the cabin inside and out but it's nowhere. I ran a hand through my now disheveled hair and sighed. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee and sat on a island stool.

"If they're out there and alive... So help me God" I said glaring at my cup of coffee before sighing. My eyes filled with tears as memories of Jimin and Taehyung flashed into my mind.

"Oh God! What if they died?! " I asked myself, my eyes wide in terror.

The sound of heavy snow crunching outside the door caught my attention. I quickly picked up the knife and hid in the room that had the firewood, clutching the knife tightly in my hand when I heard voices enter the kitchen.

"Do you think it killed them?"

"I don't know, I don't think so since there isn't any blood dragging them to the woods and the backdoor's open so they probably went into the forest by themselves and knowing it's out there. They won't last long or they will make it back injured until it returns to finish the job and when it does, we'll take their stuff and leave it for the next purchase."

"So how long are we giving it?"

"Probably a month max, we can't make it so suspicious. They can't die as soon as they show up. Let's go before my wife wonder where I am."

The sound of retreating footsteps caused me to let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I exitted the room, dropping the knife on the island and ran out the door to peek around the front of the house where the two men with what looked like shotguns, got into their vehicles and headed back down the mountain.

I went back to the door and began pacing as I started to think about what the men said and their 'plan'.

"Ok so we have a month at most so all I have to do is get our stuff somewhere else, avoid those two men for sure and get the hell out of this place. God, I hope those two are ok... Please let them be ok."

The sound of snow crunching alerted me as I turned to see Taehyung coming out of the forest. I ran up to him, engulfing him in a nearly bone crushing hug.

Flashback end- Taehyung POV

"But hyung that can't be possible because the red eye wolf was with me that morning so you couldn't have possibly seen us." I said earning 'are you stupid?' looks from both Jimin and Jin hyung.

"What? " I asked stupidly.

"Don't you think that it's what chased us like we're prey?" Jimin asked, well, more like stated.

"If that thing is a werewolf then it was toying with you two and when you ran into the cave, the scent of the four wolves prevented it from entering." Jin hyung stated.

"O-oh." I said feeling grateful for the other four wolves.

"Where did you send the boxes hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I sent them to Beacon Hills." He said.

1192 words