𓆩♡𓆪....2....𓆩♡𓆪

22/07/22
~
I quietly screamed, an airy sound coming out before I jumped through the window and quickly closed it. My hand with my phone clutched to it was pressed against my chest where my heart was raging.

I looked out into the forest, as far as I could, and there was nothing. 'It must be a figment of my imagination' I thought before diving into bed and grabbing the knife from under my pillow. After covering my entire body, head to toe, with the blanket. I quickly dozed off.

~•~

It's been three weeks since I last saw that red eyed animal and I believe it was probably my exhaustion that caused my mind to play tricks on me. Throughout our three weeks here, we've been sledding, snowball fights, attempting snowboarding and other snowy activities but we still haven't gone to the forest or at least went close to it since I told Jimin and Jin hyung about what I saw.

I want to go there though, I want to explore and at least see some artic fox or something but hyung won't let us or more specifically, me, go nowhere near the forest.

Jimin hyung doesn't even want to see the forest since he's convinced there could be something or someone in there like the guy with the knife and mask, Michael Myers or Jason.

I, one hundred percent believe hyung should never watch horror movies ever in his entire life. He'll compare everything to a horror movie like two days ago.

Flashback~

"AHHHHHH!!!" Jimin and I screamed in unison as the lights went out.

"What was that?" Jimin asked fearfully and I didn't even need the light to see that his eyes are wide.

"A blackout?" I said more of a question.

"H-Hyung?" Jimin called out as we slowly walked downstairs.

No response

"Tae, we're gonna die." He said gripping my arm tightly.

"Oh my god, he's probably trying to fix it." I said.

We walked down to the basement, flashlights in our hands as we looked for Jin hyung. The creek of the basement stairs giving off a creepy vibe. We heard something drop and I quickly followed the sound around the corner only to see, as I said before, Jin hyung giving the generator a little fix. Jimin relaxed with a sigh of relief as I shook my head.

"I was right, wasn't I?" I asked folding my arms.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He said going to hyung.

"Need any help?" We asked.

"Yeah... Jimin hold the flashlight and Tae, you pass me the screwdriver."

We both did our work and soon the lights were flickering then they were fully on again. We walked back up the stairs, hyung wiping the sweat from his forehead, Jimin turning off his flashlight and me closing the basement door behind us.

We all went into the kitchen for a drink, when the sound of frantic and harsh scratching on the backdoor alerted us causing all of us to jump back.

"I knew it, I knew we're gonna die. Oh my god, I haven't even had a boyfriend yet o-or my first real kiss- that one doesn't count so shut up Tae."

"We haven't had sex yet either." I pointed out.

"We're about to die and you're talking about sex? Tae, you're crazy." Jimin said dramatically throwing his hands in the air.

"Hey I don't wanna die a virgin, ok?" I said with a pout.

"I'd rather not want to die at all- Hyung what are you doing?" Jimin screeched in horror as hyung moved toward the door, a crowbar in hand.

"I'm checking it out." He said looking at us with an 'obvious' look on his face.

"What? No! It could be Hannibal or It or LeatherHead or ....IT COULD BE PINHEAD!!" He exclaimed.

"Ok ok, calm down." Jin hyung said walking toward the drawer and handing us a knife each. "Just in case even though, it's ridiculous." He added.

We both stood behind the door, the scratching still continuing, as Jin hyung stood in front of it. He nodded to us as we nodded back, Jin hyung counted down to three before unlocking and swinging open the door. Jimin and I rushed out to kill whatever it is but was stopped as I bumped into my brother's broad shoulders.

We saw his eyes fixed on the ground with a small smile on his face, after looking down; it was a snow hare. I instantly cooed at it as Jimin eyed it suspiciously.

"Oh my god, it's just a rabbit." I stated.

"A very suspicious rabbit." He said glaring at it causing Jin and I to roll our eyes.

"

What? He could be a distraction and then Michael Myers jumps out of the forest with his mask and knife and then when we're all distracted, he'll attack us all.... Giving us all a painfully slow death." He said.

"That's dark dude... so dark..."

"And creepy and totally just your imagination." Jin added.

"It could happen." He said folding his arms.

"Ok horror potter, let's give this little guy a carrot and go to bed." Jin hyung said going to the fridge.

Flashback end~

We just had dinner so I decided to watch tv until I'm sure everyone's asleep and I'll take a walk in the forest. Just a short walk, barely pass the tree line.

~•~

Third Person POV

Taehyung slowly got out of bed, slipping on my winter jacket, gloves, sock, shoes, scarf and hat. After he made sure he had on everything, he slipped his phone into his pocket and grabbed the flashlight he took from the kitchen earlier and a baseball bat, you know, for safety reason.

He quietly slid through my bedroom door after making sure my bed looked like someone is sleeping and slowly tiptoed down the hallway to get to the stairs, pausing everytime it creaks a bit.

When he finally got downstairs, he tiptoed to the kitchen being mindful of Jin hyung's room and quietly unlocked and opened the back door, clicking on the flashlight and completely unaware of the pair of eyes staring at him.

1022 Words