𓆩♡𓆪....6....𓆩♡𓆪

04/08/22
~
I recognised the flower from in a biology class in which they were talking about dangerous flowers for animals and/ or humans and wolfsbane can be used for both. Its extremely toxic and poisonous but 'why did someone shoot the wolf with it and not use a regular arrow?'

"Hey blood eyes!" The wolf looked at me then he glared at the plant and then back to me.

"Your friend. Why wa- y'know what nevermind. He was shot with this right?" The wolf nodded its head and I sighed.

I picked the plant and let the wolf guide me back to the cave where Jimin now had the injured wolf's head in his lap, petting it soothingly and being mindful of its injuries. The mostly black with white wolf laid next to Jimin while the other blue and white wolf watched them. 'Did I miss something?'

"I'm back, so it turns out that little wolfy here got shot with wolfsbane." I said earning a gasp from Jimin. He looked at the wolf and pet it again saying something along the lines of "poor little guy" and "....just terrible."

"So are you gonna do the cure? Do you know how?" Jimin questioned me.

"I was hoping you'd know cause I can't really remember how to." I said scratching the back of my head sheepishly causing Jimin to groan. Jimin rubbed behind the wolf's ears and began telling me what to do.

"So you're telling me, all I have to do is burn it out?!" I asked clearly taken back

"Maybe you should actually listen in class instead of zoning out." He scolded. I checked my phone and it read 7:23 a.m. 'Shit!'

"Hey blood eyes, we have to go get the cure and tell Jin hyu-" I was immediately cut off by a growl.

"What the hell are you growling at now?" I spat, glaring into its eyes.

"That's probably the worst thing to do considering you're practically threatening a predator Tae!" Jimin stated before screaming.

All of our heads practically snapped at Jimin but was left confused when Jimin was fine. Jimin stared at the wolf on his lap in horror. I looked at the wolf and realised its blood is black now. 'Shit!'

"Look you're friend is dying and his blood is black which is weird because last time I checked not even the strongest poison ever did that so keep your stupid threatening shit to yourself for now...if it makes you feel better then you can come with me so hyung doesn't think I'm crazy and maybe hide til I get you....so he doesn't kill you before I explain." I whispered the last sentence and my eyes widened when the wolf's ears perked up as if it heard but nodded its head.

"Hyung you just saw that right? It nodded its head....you saw it right? I'm not imagining it right." I practically freaked out.

"Yes I saw now can you hurry...I-I feel bad for the poor wolf, it looks so nice."

"Yeah that's cause it's on its dying bed and maybe you forgot when it lunged at us last night." I stated with a raised eyebrow as I crossed my arms before leaving the cave with blood eyes on my tail.

~•~

When we arrived back at the cabin, I noticed Jin hyung pacing around the outside of the cabin frantically and he was clearly worried and let's not forget how pissed he is too. 'I'm definitely dead.'

"Ok you stay here while I talk to my hyung." I said using my hands in a stay position as if it were my pet dog or something causing the wolf to let out a low warning growl.

I rolled my eyes at the wolf and went out of the forest and to my hyung who ran up to me when he spotted me coming out of the treeline. He hugged me tightly before checking me for any possible wounds. He looked behind me with a confused and worried glance and that's when I realized he was looking for Jimin.

"Hyung, we need to talk and before you start Jimin is safe but we need to make this really fast so long story short, the red eyed thing I saw was a wolf and last night I snuck out to explore the forest and Jimin followed me and we went too far and we saw these huge paw prints and then something was chasing us and we ran into a cave where four wolves were and now one of them is dying because of wolfsbane and we need to help it and don't worry, the wolves haven't tried to harm us....again" I whispered the last part.

I watched as Jin hyung's widened eyes and opened mouth slowly returned to normal before he started glaring at me, a huge scowl on his face.

"So you mean to tell me that you one, snuck out causing Jimin to follow you, two, something chased you into a cave, three, you found wolves in the cave and one of them happens to be dying from wolfsbane and four, you left Jimin... Alone... With the wolves! " he listed angrily.

I was about to speak before Jin hyung barged into the house. I looked back, through some trees to see blood eyes staring at me, it's red eyes watching me as if I were a prey. My head snapped back to the front when Jin hyung marched back out with two lighters and a huge knife.

"Let's go. " he said gesturing to the forest.

"Umm hyung, what're you doing? " I asked suddenly scared for the wolves.

"Going to save the wolf and rescue Jimin. I can't believe you Tae, what kind of friend leaves their best friend in danger! I don't wanna hear it, lead the way. " Jin hyung demanded walking past the tree line.

I whispered a small 'okay' before walking back into the forest towards blood eye's direction.

The black, red eyed wolf, walked out from behind the bushes causing Jin hyung's mouth to drop. 'Yup I was right all along and it wasn't a part of my imagination' I thought.

Hyung pointed between the wolf and I as if asking the obvious question of 'This is the one you saw? ' I nodded my head and followed the wolf who'd started walking back the way we came only to be pulled back by Jin hyung.

"These wolves maybe harmless but don't walk so close to it. " he warned.

I nodded my head and walked beside hyung, couple feet behind the wolf to ease hyung's worry a bit. Thinking about it now, it's surprising that wolf haven't killed us, I mean besides us helping its friend but then again it might kill us afterwards and it's totally strange how it understands as if it's human or something but that's impossible.

As we neared the cave, the wolf stopped for a moment, its ears perking up before it howled and ran off into the cave. Jin Hyung and I looked at each other confused and worried before we ran into the cave.

1193 words