𓆩♡𓆪....1....𓆩♡𓆪

19/07/22

~•~

"Hyung, are you sure about this?" Jimin asked.

"Come on Jiminie, don't be a buzzkill, it'll be adventurous and safe." Taehyung replied.

"I'm not, I'm just being cautious." Jimin retorted with a huff.

"Ok ok enough you two. Jimin you said you wanted to get out of your house for a few months and tagged along and it's gonna be fun I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" Jin said with a shrug as they unloaded their bags from the train.

~•~

Annoyed. Guilt. Panic

These are what Taehyung, Jin and Jimin felt. It's quite ironic how whenever someone says and I quote 'what's the worst that could happen?' Something bad happens.... every. freaking. time.

The driver of the snow van that was suppose to take them to their cabin but he won't go unless they pay him double the original fee and when they did. They'd only make it 3/4 before the darn thing broke not to mention the snow storm that was suppose to be approaching in a few hours.

"Great! Now we're all gonna get sucked away in a storm, you're a shitty person, you know that right? Give my hyung back his money. We paid twice the amount and still haven't reached our destination so GIVE IT BACK." Taehyung spat angrily.

"I- fine. Your cabin is along this trail, just try to make it there. You should make it before the storm comes." The man said handing Jin back his cash and turning to walk back in the direction he drove.

"Ok guys, don't let this small thing mess with us. We just have to get us and our luggage to the cabin in less than three hours so we'll have about an hour to prepare for the storm. I'm sorry about this guys." Jin apologized while grabbing his backpack and suitcase, Taehyung doing the same.

"It's fine hyung. Let's just get there quickly." Jimin said putting on his backpack and lifting his suitcase.

~•~

Approximately two and a half hours later, with much difficulty and much needed breaks, the trio was finally able to make it to the cabin.

"Woah...How'd you manage to rent this for 6 months hyung?" Jimin questioned in awe.

"Perks of having your own successful business for years my dear Jiminie." Jin said proudly with a smirk.

"Oh sh-sugar apples, I forgot my camera a-" Taehyung started but was cut off by Jin waving the camera in his face with narrowed eyes, probably because he was about to curse.