𓆩♡𓆪....36....𓆩♡𓆪

28/10/2022

2 more chapters to go :(
~

Bonnie shook her head at Allison and slowly walked towards her as Allison sobbed.

"I don't want this." Bonnie- Allison's mum said and out of nowhere Allison stood up with a harsh glare on her face, her fighting stance returning and causing Bonnie to stop and put her guard up.

"You had me fooled for a minute there." Allison said through gritted teeth.

"Gee what gave it away. Was it my acting? I'm sorry that I'm not as fucked as you or your mom." Bonnie said angrily, clenching her fists beside her. Allison was about to say another spell but Bonnie interrupted,

"Consto!" She said and Allison's body began freezing up, turning her into a statue of ice. Bonnie immediately dropped to her knees breathing heavily, she was exhausted along with her bloody ear and head.

Damon got up from where he was lying looking completely healed, the only evidence of him being burned is his bits of clothes that were still attached to him. I hadn't even notice it was dark out either due to the burning trees.

"Bonnie" he said instantly vampire disappearing and reappearing beside her, helping her up. Everyone tensed up when they saw Peter move towards Bonnie and Damon and Damon held Bonnie tighter in his arms and glare at Peter but he walked straight past them to Allison's statue figure.

A wicked smirk graced his lips before he pushed her statue over mumbling a "We wouldn't want her coming back, now would we?"

The statue broke into thousands of pieces upon hitting the floor. He looked at Damon and Bonnie for a second before coming over to me, fully shifting back and I quickly looked away seeing his naked body.

A few trees down, he pulled out a backpack that he brought and undid it changing into a jeans and a black v neck shirt before  coming back over with the backpack. Everyone gathered around as he kneeled in front of Isaac, I growled at him and he sighed.

I was looking for some type of sassy reply but he kept quiet, only staring at me as if asking for permission. I looked up seeing everyone present so it was safe and Damon held an unconscious Bonnie bridal style.

Nodding at Peter, he emptied the contents of the backpack which contained; a pocket knife, a bottle of drinking alcohol, bandages, a key, another pair of jeans, gloves, chewing gum and a bottle of perfume. I glanced at him with a tilted head gesturing to the contents but he ignored me.

Ignoring that he ignored me, I shuffled a bit to give Peter room to do whatever he was going to do but I kept close in case he tried something. Peter undid the pocket knife and the alcohol before washing the knife with the alcohol since it had a bit dried blood on it.

Peter ripped the rest of Isaac's shirt off to show his injury, the skin around the wound was pale and black veins were showing indicating he was dying, the wound had vapor coming from it due to the wolfsbane. He put on his leather gloves before rinsing them also with alcohol.

He used the knife to dig into the wound for the bullet, careful not to hit anything important. While he did that, I took the time to look at everyone's state. Yoongi hyung had a bloody mouth and paws, a knife slice on his tail. Hoseok hyung was the same but his white fur was coated in red and he layed on the floor probably exhausted. Namjoon hyung had a few knife slices all over his body and bloody paws but other than that, he's good. Derek looked exhausted with a bloody mouth and claws.

I heard Peter release a breath and I looked down in time to see the bullet hit the floor from where he threw it. Peter then took a drink from his alcohol before pouring the rest on the wound and Isaac's body twitched and if we were in our human forms, we'd pretty much be smiling by now.