𓆩♡𓆪....14....𓆩♡𓆪

08/09/2022

~
It's been two days since we've been in Beacon Hills and we had gotten settled in. Hyung decided that today we'd set out to find this Hale guy, he said we'd ask the people in town. We tried asking out neighbors but they're a bunch of stuck up pricks.

So here we are, Jin hyung bought a car, he said it'll be cheaper than renting it for our stay so he bought a family van so it would hold the werewolves too. He doesn't want them in the house by themselves especially after the blue and white one broke hyung's favorite plate.

The ride through to the town was filled with Jimin and I talking and joking around, Jin hyung cutting in occasionally and the wolves listening to us or pretending to, I'm not really sure.

Hyung pulled up to a pizza place for a bite to eat because of the fact that we'll be out all day and hyung doesn't want to be cooking late again so we all agreed on pizza. We left the werewolves in the car, parked near the treeline with the door open in case they needed some fresh air.

"What do you think we should get? I want pepperoni for sure." I said.

"I want Hawaiian though" Jimin argued.

"Ok let's not argue, how about we get a Hawaiian and a pepperoni. The werewolves have to eat too." Jin hyung whispered holding the door for us to enter.

The smell of pizzas immediately filled my lungs causing my stomach to grumble. Jin hyung smirked at the sound before slapping me on my shoulder and going to the counter to order while Jimin and I went to have a seat.

"How exactly are we gonna find Hale? These people aren't exactly.... neighboring" I told him.

"Maybe we could ask the Sheriff Department. I mean they could help us." He responded.

Jimin and I started talking about possible ways to find the Hale guy when I noticed a guy side looking us. He had a crooked jaw and I'd be lying if I said he wasn't hot because he was h-

A curly head guy wearing a scarf leaned into the said guy, wrapping his arms around the crooked jaw guy's waist. 'He just had to be taken, huh?!'

I scoffed when the crooked jaw guy suddenly pecked the curly head on his lips, returning to his previous conversation with their friends, I began internally cursing both the guys for throwing the fact that I'm single in my face.

"What's up with you?" Jimin asked raising a brow eyeing both Tae and the couple.

"The sky...Why are the hot guys always taken?~" I whined.

"What are whining about now bear?" Jin hyung asked walking towards us and sittin beside Jimin.

"Tae was checking out the hot guy with the crooked jaw and then saw him and hot scarfy being all lovey and now he's realising just how single he is." Jimin answered and from the corner of my eyes, I could've sworn said boys were smiling at us causing my cheeks to flush red in embarrassment.

'Oh my god Tae, you're being delusional... We're tables away, there's no way they could've heard.'

"I'll be right back, they called our order." Jin Hyung said going for our pizzas.

"Wh-"

"Boys, let's go!" Jin hyung yelled from the door. Jimin and I scrambled out
of our seats to the door, both of us nudging each other on the way to reach the door first.

"Yah would you two stop behaving like five year olds?! Hurry up and stop it! We've got animals to feed and a Hale to find and the fact that I didn't get his number to save us this trouble is frustrating especially with this stupid town being unhelpful. " Jin hyung whisper yelled pushing himself out of the door.

We pouted and followed hyung all the way to the vehicle parks near the treeline. Hyung tossed the pizzas in the passenger seat while we stood by the back door waiting for the other wolves to come back.

"Blood eyes! Where are you?" I whisper yelled, my stomach growling aggressively. We waited a few minutes but they didn't come not did they make a sound.

"Jesus Christ, where are you guys?!' I yelled this time.

"Taehyung!" Jin hyung hissed in a warning.

"Who are you guys calling for?" A voice from behind us asked. We turned and saw the couple and their friends from before but they were staring at us like we did something wrong.

"Our friends and why are you looking at us like that?" Jimin asked folding his arms with an attitude butt hey just glared at us.

"You guys smell that?" The fierce looking girl with shoulder length brunette hair.

"Yeah... Werewolves." Scarf boy whispered and just then blood eyes and the others came out the forest, glaring and baring their teeth at the strangers.

The strangers' eyes flashed red and yellow and I was in the verge of throwing a rock at them. The strangers moved towards our wolves ready to attack and we quickly stood in front of them.

"Who are you, why are you searching for Hale and what are you doing in Beacon Hills?" The crooked jaw, red eye guys asked with an attitude.

"More like who are you and why the fuck are you tryna attack us?" I sassed angrily. 'This guy is so not hot anymore.'

"A-Attacking you? No we... the werewolves.. we..." The small boy with pretty eyes stuttered.

"Listen here... " Jin hyung started.

"Liam. Liam Dunbar." The small pretty eye boy said looking a bit scared hearing blood eyes growl from behind me.

"Listen here Liam. I'm just trying to get home with them and eat some pizza and find my friend but I can't do that when you non sensible teenage looking werewolves are flashing your eyes at us. Now move before I wolfsbane your arses." Jin hyung said harshly mostly out of hunger but I didn't miss the way scarf boy flinched slightly.

The more humane werewolves backed away a few steps and with much difficulty, we ushered the werewolves into the vehicles. Jimin got in with them and I was about to go to the passenger side when I looked back at the group.

"I'm sorry." I said looking at both the scarf boy and Liam before glaring at the girl and the crooked jaw guy. 'And to think I thought he was hot'

~•~

Today we decided to take a walk in the woods with the werewolves but that didn't go as planned when out of nowhere, the group from yesterday and more were in front of us growling but they weren't human not wolf.... They were half turned.

Blood eyes and the others were in front of us just like before with the other psycho werewolf. A sexy looking guy with a small beard and mustache came to the front but he wasn't like the others, he only flashed his blue eyes and sniffed the air before a small smirk tugged at his lips.

"What are you doing here Seokjin?" He asked causing Jimin and I to gasp. Jin hyung came from behind us smiling but then he smirked and folded his arms.

"The right question is what am I NOT doing here, Hale." He asked with a smirk earning a smile from the Hale.

1240 words