Chapter 15

LISA

So on Saturday evening I packed up my things and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I haven't heard from Jennie, maybe that's because I didn't turn on my cell phone. I just felt so awful and listless that I didn't want to read messages from Jennie and other people as well.

My parents weren't there again, so I decided to take a bottle of expensive wine with me and a six-pack of beer. A little less alcohol would also do good my mother.

I grabbed my bag and took the bus to V's house. To be honest, I hesitated until the last minute, but I didn't want to be rude.

The bus stopped a block away and I went to his giant house. My finger rang the bell and I waited for someone to open the door.

"Lisaaa." V clapped his hands excitedly and then gave me a big hug. Apparently he was really happy that I came.

I forced a smile but I knew he noticed my under-eye circles despite the concealer. But he kept his comment and walked into the living room with me.

A boy and a girl were already waiting there.

In my head, I slapped my forehead so hard. How obvious could this 'double date' be? It's noticeable when V leaves me alone with his lover and the girl doesn't know what's going on. Taehyung is such an idiot sometimes.

"Lisa, this is Nathan and Zoey."

Nathan greeted me and Zoey just smiled at me but I had to admit she was enviably pretty. She wore her black hair in a messy bun, had a black tattoo on her arm and had a piercing on her left nostril. You could tell right away that she wasn't our age.

Nathan gave me a beer and I thanked him.

"Pizza will be delivered soon, get changed, Lisa."

I did as I was told and returned a few minutes later in my sweatpants and oversized sweater. A movie was running on the giant screen and the pizza had already arrived. I hesitantly sat down between V and Zoey, who snuggled under her covers and looked at the wall.

I was enjoying the pizza, beer and the movie until Nathan and V started fondling with each other. Do it, but not in front of my eyes...

Zoey also seemed to be starting to feel uncomfortable, but that's how I knew V. Nothing was embarrassing or uncomfortable for him.

I looked at the door and Zoey nodded, so we said goodbye to the two... lovebirds and went up one floor with our bags to find a place to sleep.

We found a guest bedroom and I was glad that it wasn't the same one Jennie and I had slept in.

She put her bag down and looked at me.

"You go to high school?" Her warm smile showed and I got a tingling in my stomach. Oh, no.

I nodded. "You don't?" She seemed amused by my question, although I was genuinely puzzled.

"No, I'm going to college." Sounded her rough voice. Again I just nodded.

"Hey, I have wine." I remembered and pulled the bottle out of my backpack.

"Great." She noticed and took it from me because I'm inexperienced with opening wine bottles.

While Zoey opened the bottle, she didn't even break eye contact with me. Her brown eyes seemed almost black, but beautiful anyway.

"Here." She held out the bottle and I took a sip before handing it back to Zoey.

"Don't you have a boyfriend you could have brought with you?" She asked softly.

I shook my head, briefly considering telling her about Jennie, but then I realized I didn't even know her. Then she wasn't interested in my ex either.

"Good."

Suddenly she came closer and kissed me vigorously as if we hadn't seen each other for years. But I kissed back, not giving a thought to the fact that I didn't know her.

Her hand ran into my hair and I enjoyed every touch of the stranger, because it gave me goosebumps every time.

"You are beautiful." She breathed in my ear and grinned.

I couldn't get a sound out and kissed her lips instead.

Suddenly I didn't think that V's little slumber party was a shit anymore.

-

The next morning I slowly woke up to find Zoey clutching my waist. I felt her breath on my neck and I immediately had to grin.

We didn't have sex. I wasn't that drunk, and neither was Zoey. I don't know exactly why we kissed so quickly, but it felt good. But I doubt Zoey would want anything to do with me since she's in college already.

She woke up too and grinned at me.

"Good morning." Spoke her sleepy voice.

"Morning."

Zoey yawned once before getting up and putting her jeans on and I did the same.

"Are you hungry?" She smiled at me and my breath caught. My heart started racing.

"I'm always hungry." I admitted and she laughed.

"Alright then, come." She grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs into the living room where we found Nathan and V asleep on the couch. Zoey wrote them both a note before we left the house and sunshine greeted us.

We threw our bags in Zoey's trunk and headed to the drive-in of a fast food restaurant, as we both agreed that we weren't into going out.

"Let's go to my place." I suggested when we had everything. She nodded and I told her where I live.

The ride was pleasantly quiet.

We stopped at my house, but when I got out I almost fell backwards.

Jennie stood in her sports bra and sweatpants in her yard. She appeared to be getting something out of her car. Her look was apparently meant to kill me, because I had never seen her so angry.

Then her front door opened and Joy came out. Also half dressed.

What the... I almost dropped my food.

-

A/N: About 10 chapters left! I assume LMAO