Hairbrush Spanking

"I don't want to," I whimpered, truly afraid now. The spanking Damon had given me the night of the pool party, when we'd snuck into the forbidden wing, was still fresh in my mind. The bruises he'd given me had lasted for days, even with his twice-daily application of arnica.

"I didn't ask you what you wanted, I gave you a direct order," Damon told me sternly, obviously fully expecting me to obey.

"But it will hurt. You'll bruise me again."

Damon sighed. It was rare for me to hear Damon sigh. Usually, he had better control over his emotions than that.

"Yes it will hurt, but I won't bruise you," he assured me. "I won't be spanking you as hard as I did the night you broke into the left wing."

"Are you sure?" I asked, my voice quavering.

"Yes Carrie, I'm sure. I went so hard on you that night because breaking into the left wing was so dangerous. I wanted to deter you from ever doing that again. Kicking Logan in the balls doesn't compare at all. Now go and get your hairbrush before I change my mind about going easy on you."

There was a lighthearted tone in Damon's voice so I don't actually think he was going to change his mind, I'm pretty sure it was only an idle threat, but I didn't wait around to find out. I got up from my bed and scurried into my bathroom, retrieving my hairbrush and handing it to Damon. I winced as he smacked the purple glitter plastic-backed brush against his palm with a loud crack. He frowned before tossing it lightly on the bed beside him.

He guided me to stand in front of him and I stood there helplessly, not daring to reach out to stop him, as he undid my jeans and tugged them down to my knees. He patted his thighs, indicating me to get into position, but I didn't move. I couldn't; I was frozen.

Maybe sensing my inability to move, Damon took my wrist in one hand and my waist in the other and guided me over his left thigh. He trapped my legs under his right calf, and held me down with a hand on my back. My body was on the edge of my bed, but my right hand rested on the floor. I braced myself for what I knew was coming.

Smack! The sting of the first spank took me completely by surprise, although I don't know why it did. It's not like I've never been spanked before. Damon's hand was hard, and even though it was obvious he was using a lot less force than the last time he'd spanked me, it still hurt. A lot.

I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I repeated my mantra over and over in my head, in time with Damon's smacks.

This punishment wasn't like previous ones. In the past, even though I hated being spanked, I knew that I deserved it. I knew that what I did was wrong. I knew that I'd broken a rule, and a spanking was the consequence. But not this. This time, I didn't believe I was wrong at all. I didn't believe this punishment was deserved.

Anger exploded within me, sending fire through my veins. All my muscles were tense.

This isn't fair! I wanted to scream at Damon, but I knew he wouldn't listen. Damon's word was the law. I was just a child.

My anger continued to build up as the spanking went on and on. Damon's heavy hand fell over and over again and my anger and resentment built up and up and up, reaching a crescendo that burst out of me uncontrollably.

"This isn't fair!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as Damon landed a particularly hard smack right at the base of my butt. "I hate you!"

Immediately, Damon stopped the spanking and stood me up, holding me in place between his knees, cupping my face so I had no choice but to look at him.

"Why isn't it fair?" he asked me gently. Surprisingly, Damon didn't look angry. He didn't sound angry. The only thing I could see on his face was compassion.