"That's funny," sighed Inez.

"What is?"

"Well you know, at first you hated them. Then you didn't hate them but you didn't want them around. Now you don't hate them, you actually like them and you care about their feelings," explained Inez.

Rose was aware of how strange her current situation was and she has thought about it several times. And when thinking of her crazy life and how she had changed her mind, she realized that she used to be so angry. When Abraxas told the truth, she became so angry and this was the reason why she shut the Malfoys out.

But now she wanted to be happy and it meant that she had to let go of her anger, and this she has done.

"You know Daphne told me that Blaise had an identity crisis, but I guess I had one too," said Rose. "But I'm fine now and if I'm being honest, Lucius and Narcissa aren't that bad."

"Then perhaps you could tell them that we're engaged," Theo said when he entered the patio.

Rose turned to look at Theo and smiled.

"But I thought you liked being alive? You are aware that Lucius and Draco will hurt you? Perhaps even Cygnus," she grimaced.

"Yes but it's easier to defend myself once they know," Theo said and placed a soft kiss on top of Rose's head. "I have to agree with Inez, you need to tell them. Ellen and May think so too."

Rose sighed. "And I will, I promise. They're coming here later today so I will tell them then."

Once Rose was finished with her breakfast, she went inside to help her mothers. May was about to bake a cake for the Malfoys arrival which Rose thought was a bit strange and not necessary but let her mother do it anyways. She figured they were both quite nervous about the visit ― the Malfoys haven't been in Fjällbacka since Rose turned them down.

Ellen had made a list of appropriate topics they could talk about and was actually rehearsing one. She was going through the biggest events of Rose's life and how they had shaped Rose as a person.

The young blonde woman thought it was actually quite hilarious, and adorable, how nervous her mothers were. She was also very grateful for them. She knew they could be upset. They could be reluctant and not want to host a dinner for the Malfoys' visit.

"What about Druella and Cygnus? Are they coming?" May asked when she counted the plates for dinner.

Rose nodded. "Yes they are. Odette too but not Abraxas. I would believe he's disinvited for every family gathering."

Ellen smiled at her daughter.

"What?" Rose asked and frowned ― she had no idea why her mother was looking at her this way.

Ellen shook her head. "Nothing. I'm just so proud of you honey. We both are. We know this hasn't been exactly easy for you but you've been very brave."

"Brave? I haven't told them about the engagement," Rose said and jump up on the counter. "I doubt that's brave. I'm being a coward. I don't even know why I haven't told them, or I do, but it's not the whole truth."

"Then what is?" May asked.

"I don't know. I just... I'm surprised how easy it's been now that I've let go of my anger. I don't want to ruin it," said Rose.

"You won't ruin in sweetie," said May, and brushed a stray hair away from Rose's face. "They love you and they know Theo makes you happy. They will be happy for you. They have to be, they are your biological mother and father."

Rose sighed heavily. "I guess so..."

"Honey, have they given a reason why you feel this way?" Asked Ellen when she saw the uncertainty in her daughter' face.