045.

────── ✾ ────── 

march 2004

────── ✾ ──────

Rose had decided to finish her semester in Fjällbacka. Her professors didn't fight with the matter since they knew Rose was a good student and knew she was going to do everything she has to until the exams, which she will do in England eventually. 

Just yesterday, Rose had spent her afternoon with Lucius and then later she and her family had dinner with the Malfoys and Blacks. It had been awkward and Rose had excused herself from the table as soon as she had finished. Then she had locked herself to her room for the rest of the evening to study which wasn't even an excuse ― she truly did finish reading a novel signed for her by her professor.

Rose was finishing her assignment when she heard footsteps approaching her. She looked around and saw Theo. 

"Am I interrupting?" 

Rose looked over her shoulder to see Theo approaching her. She shook her head and set her book aside.

"Just finished," said Rose.

Theo sat next to Rose and placed a kiss on her cheek. 

"So I just saw Lucius and Narcissa," said Theo, making Rose frown. "Draco left to see Astoria in London."

"That's one less Malfoy to worry about," muttered Rose.

Theo rolled his eyes. "Yeah but ummm Narcissa asked when you will spend time with her..."

A groan escaped Rose's lips and she tilted her head back before turning to look at Theo again. She knew spending time with Narcissa was inevitable ― she had promised to spend time with Lucius, which she had done and she had promised to spend time with Narcissa. She hasn't done this yet. 

"I guess the day after tomorrow," shrugged Rose. "I need a break from them for today but I don't want to keep doing this too much longer."

"You think you will be okay then?" Asked Theo and tucked a stray hair from Rose's face behind her ear. "Being alone with Narcissa."

Rose sighed heavily. "I am most likely going to make her cry and then I will get all defensive and make her cry even more. Then she will most likely start to talk about how she was going to raise me and how she blames herself and all."

"So you have no expectations that it could go fine?" Theo wondered.

Rose didn't want it to go well. Her afternoon with Lucius hadn't been as horrible as she had thought it would be and that made her a little insecure, a little worried of her upcoming decision. 

MY ROSEMARY II THEODORE NOTTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara