"Do you regret kissing Malia?" Artemis asked sternly, waiting for Stiles to answer.

Stiles was taken aback a bit. Did Stiles regret kissing Malia that night? Would he go back and stop it from happening? He didn't know for sure. He still likes Malia, she's his mate after all. They had formed a bond together after the many times he was there to teach Malia about being civilized and acting normal. She was Stiles' first time as well. He remembered he had made a promise to never leave her.

But now, Artemis has once again come back to him. Artemis has been there for him since the beginning. She always supported him in any ideas that he came up with, even if they were insane. She was there comforting him when his mother, Claudia, passed away. She was there whenever he would ever have one of his panic attacks, she held him close and whispered soothing things into his ear. Artemis was truly Stiles' first love, he just told everyone it was Lydia, just so that he wouldn't ruin his friendship with Artemis.

Does Stiles regret breaking Artemis' heart? Yes

Does he regret not trying hard enough to look for her? Yes

But does he regret kissing Malia?

~~~~~~~~~~~

While Artemis and Stiles were in the woods, everyone else was gathered around a table in the middle of the room. Derek and Scott stared at the scattered papers in front of them. It was Thursday and the eclipse is tomorrow. All they have figured out now was, what they needed and when it was happening. They knew that they needed four different supernatural creatures and a human. They knew that this was happening at midnight on Halloween. But the one big thing they needed to know was where it was happening.

They also have figured out why everyone has been acting strange. Those people with the so called "disease" was technically them being under control by either Clarke or Evil Artemis. Those people are waiting for instructions from them, but the thing was that they didn't know how to reverse it.

Also, they needed to know where they had taken Scott's mother and Allison's father. They had taken Scott's mother when she was coming home from her late shift at the hospital, and they took Allison's father yesterday night when he was on a hunt. Both Scott and Allison were worried for their parents, they didn't want them involved with all of this, but as can be seen that can't ever be avoided.

Right now they were all working together to find out where this rise of power was gonna happen.

"Okay let's think where would a teenage girl and an evil sorcerer plan to complete this whole thing?" Derek asked looking at the people in the room. Everyone looked at each other incredulously. No one really had an idea. They were worried that if they didn't figure it out then it would be too late and that they wouldn't be able to stop this, just like Evil Artemis had said.

"Okay come on, we have to figure this out. I'm worried about my mom and all I want to do is find her. I know that if we figure out where this is happening I know we will find her...and your father too" Scott said looking over at Allison. She took in a deep breath and smiled.

"He's right guys the sooner we can figure this out, the sooner we can find our parents and stop the evil side from taking over the world" Allison said sternly walking up to the table. From the outside she looked calm and collective, but on the inside she was a worried mess.

"Okay let's think here. I know for sure that we know where this is all going to happen, it's just that we are blind to see it" Scott said looking over at the papers and picked up a map. They had marked the places where killings and kidnappings have happened, just in case there was a pattern of some sort.