16

"Hey! Let's talk this out?" I laughed. I tried to move away from him, but he started to chase me. "I am going to kill you! And your stupid friends!" He yelled. "Hey! What did we do?" Alfred asked. I glared at Alfred, and he shut up immediately. Gilbert grabbed me by my shirt collar, and Arthur finally stepped in by putting a hand on his shoulder. "Just stop already," He spoke, annoyed.

"I might...If you tell me why you were trying to find me," Gilbert spoke. We all looked at Arthur, and he rolled his eyes. "You were being reckless, so I came to look for you, but if you kill any other people in this room right now, I will kill you," Arthur spoke. They glared at each other, and I tried to get out of his grasp.

Gilbert looked angry and threw me against the table in the center, breaking Alfred's coffee table in half.

"My table..."

The impact felt terrible. I shut my eyes to embrace myself, but it would not work.

Arthur quickly rushed to me, and I felt dumbfounded at what was happening. "Oh my god! You are bleeding!" Arthur spoke. He looked at my arm, shocked, and gilbert looked down at me. He began smiling, and I looked at Arthur, who looked sick. "You would not be able to kill me like that; you can't even stand the smell of him," Gilbert spoke. Arthur let go of me and looked down at his hands, horrified.

I watched Arthur as he looked like he froze up. This was my fault for getting involved, but I thought things would not have led to this. How was I supposed to know any of this would happen? The worse thing about all of this was that I really—truly, had developed feelings for Arthur.

"Hey, Man, maybe it's time for you to go," Alfred tried to say. Only it made Gilbert annoyed, and he suddenly grabbed Matthew. "Tell me to leave one more time!" He yelled. My eyes widened, and I stood up. 

"Let him go!" Alfred yelled. This was starting to escalate quickly.

He held Matthew's head in this terrifying position. It looked aggressive and harsh. Like any movement, he could break his neck. "Come on! You are going to hurt him!" Alfred spoke. Matthew held his hand up for Alfred not to get closer, but I could tell he could only hold himself back for so long. 

Gilbert opened his jaw and began taunting us. He would pretend like he was going to bite down, and it was scary to look at.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU ARE MESSING THINGS UP FOR US!" Arthur suddenly yelled, punching Gilbert in the face. He let go of Matthew as they fell to the floor, and Matthew began to crawl toward Alfred.

Shit! I need to do something.

I began looking around the room and saw the broken spoon I had broken earlier. "WHY YOU!" Gilbert yelled. In a matter of seconds, they began to fight each other. I quickly moved out of their way and grabbed the spoon. Alfred saw me grab it, and he began to shake his head. As if saying, "don't fucking think about it."

However, I just nodded at him in response.

I saw Arthur pinned against the wall, and I took deep breaths. "God, I hope I don't miss," I spoke to myself. I held the piece tightly in my hand and rushed over to them. Gilbert's back was turned to me, and I knew I needed to be fast.

Without either of them seeing me, I pulled Gilbert off Arthur, and he turned around, shocked. I held the stake up and closed my eyes as I stabbed him.

The noise was gross, and I gagged, listening to the sounds piercing his body. He gasped, shocked, and I continued to close my eyes. I was listening to the sound of silence when I heard a stick hit the ground. "Oh my god..."Alfred spoke.

I opened my eyes and saw that he had turned to ash. Arthur looked horrified, and I felt equally horrified, realizing that he could have had the same fate if I didn't miss.

"Did I just kill him?" I asked, horrified. Arthur nodded slowly and slowly reached down for the broken spoon. "Holy shit, I guess you were telling the truth," Alfred spoke.

"What? You were still doubting me?" I looked at him, shocked. He was still holding onto Matthew, worried. "You are still bleeding..." Arthur spoke. He pointed to my arm, and I looked down, shocked. I did not realize I had still been bleeding. "Oh...I suppose you are right," I spoke.

He walked over to me and ripped some of his shirt. He began to tie it around me, and I didn't know what to do. "Doesn't it both you still?"

"I'll be fine..."

My heart was beating faster as he made this gesture.

Nope!

He was still a murderer, and I can't forget that!

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused...I feel I should explain everything to you," he started. I tilted my head at him and looked down at the wound that he covered. "It is a long story; maybe all of us should sit down to talk about it," Arthur spoke.

"Well, we got the time..." Matthew spoke. We all looked at Arthur, shocked, and he breathed out nervously. "I'm sorry about your house; I promise to help fix everything," I spoke. "It's...okay," Alfred laughed nervously.

"Listen, maybe we should forget tonight happened, I'll stay with Matthew tonight, and we will figure out what to do with the mess tomorrow," Alfred added. Matthew nodded, and they both stood up. "Yeah, let's just call it a night; I think I want to go home," Matthew spoke. We all nodded, and Arthur looked guilty.

GOOD!

Although...

I did have a soft spot for him.

"We will go...I will talk to you in the morning," I spoke. "Come on!" I demanded. I pulled Arthur, and he looked down at my hand nervously. "Okay, text us," Alfred spoke. I nodded and continued to pull Arthur out.

I was going to get answers from him.

I looked back at him one more time and saw that his eyes began to get dark circles around his eyelids. His hair looked dull and lifeless, and he avoided my eyes even though I could tell he probably looked dead and unhappy.