7

I made some food for us and hoped he would try and eat some of it. He was awfully skinny, so I figured some carbs would be nice.

Once I finished setting the table, I placed my hands on my hips, pleased. He was a tough nut to crack, but I was the nutcracker! I breathed out proud and smiled once I heard a knock on the door. I quickly looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair. "You are perfect!" I smirked. I opened the door quickly, and there he was.

My cute little gremlin.

"Arthur! I'm glad you could make it," I smiled. He nodded at me, and I stepped to the side so he could come in. "Yeah, well, if I didn't, I wouldn't hear the end of it," he laughed. He walked in gracefully as he slowly took his shoes off.

I closed the door behind us, and as we entered the dining area, he looked shocked by the setup. "Oh, you are serious," he laughed. I felt my face get hot as I nodded at him. "Do you do this for all the people you want to be friends with?" He asked with a smirk. I gestured for him to sit down, and I felt my heart beating faster. "No, but I think I have a special liking toward you," I smiled. I was trying not to show how nervous I was.

I pulled out a seat for him, and he sat in it happily. "I'm not hungry," he spoke. Figured. "No worries! How about some wine?" I suggested. I didn't make a lot of food, so I was not too worried about it. I would still eat the food and drink wine. "It does smell awfully good in here, though," he laughed. He began to smell around, and his cheeks turned pink. "Oh, maybe the food? Are you sure you don't want any?" I asked. "Oh, no, it..." He began to smell more, coming closer to me. My heart was beating faster and faster as he came close to me.

"Hmm, what body wash is that? That smells nice," he spoke. Body wash? I haven't showered since yesterday. It may seem gross, but I shower at night; I was going to shower once he left. "Hmmm, lavender?...and cucumber?" He asked. I nearly froze at what he said.

What the?

I had not used the lavender one since a couple of days ago. "Uhh, wow, you must have a good nose to be able to smell that..." I laughed, confused. His eyes widened, and he immediately pulled back and sat straight. "My apologies, I didn't mean to come off weird..." he spoke. He began to look around nervously, and I could not help but laugh.

I began to get the wine bottle and pushed a glass in front of him. "Relax a little; you are so stressed. You act as if you've never been alone with anyone before," I laughed. He looked at me nervously, and I began to pour the wine. "Well, I guess you could say I don't get out very often," he laughed. "Which is surprising; you seem like such a charmer; I bet you drive the girls crazy," I laughed.

I began to pour myself a drink, and I tried to give him a friendly smile once I finished. "You are too kind, Francis, but I think you are a fool because of it," he laughed. "Eh? Why do you say that?" I laughed. "Because someone could easily take advantage of you, call me a pessimist, I suppose," he laughed. He began to drink his drink, and I looked at him.

Although what he said was a bit creepy, I still find myself drawn to him. Arthur doesn't go out much, I assume and seems to have problems connecting with people. However, it only makes me more determined to get closer to him. It also drives me wild every time I'm near him. "Oh? Is that so?" I asked.

He nodded nervously, so I began to lean in closer to him. I placed my hand on his thigh, and he looked at me, shocked. His face was red, and he continued to drink his drink, flustered. "And is that what you plan on doing?" I asked.

Okay, maybe I was flirting a little, but can you blame me? He was so attractive; I wouldn't mind if we were to try and be together. He shut many people out, and it made him mysterious and sexy.

"What?" He asked.

"You want to take advantage of me?" I smirked. His eyes widened, and it was like his head exploded. "I—uh, I mean no, but, I—I..."

Great, I broke him.

I laughed at his behavior, pushing some of his hair from his face. "Or would you prefer for me to take advantage of you?" I smiled. I felt my heart beating faster as I moved closer to him. I would forget dinner right now if he said yes to me. "Francis, I do not think I would be able to let you do that," He whispered. I smiled at him, slowly looking down at his lips. "Oh really? can I find out?" I asked.

I was about to do this!

Screw it! I know I was attracted to him, and he has not denied my movements, so he must feel the same. I reached my hand to his chin gently and forced him to look me in the eyes. "Unless I am reading the situation wrong," I whispered. Arthur looked at me with lust and placed his hand in my hair. "There will not be any backing out," He smirked.

Backing out?

Arthur placed his hand on the nape of my neck and pulled me in for a sudden kiss. I was thrown off a bit, but I finally kissed him back once I gathered my thoughts. We began to kiss each other passionately, and my heart was racing. His cold skin felt so nice against mine as he grabbed onto my hair. Arthur began to stand up from his chair and kiss me harder as he pushed me toward the table.

Oh?

He was a top?