5

Third Pov ( I haven't written a pov in a long time, haha!)

The night was dark and gloomy as rain poured down. A man of one-hundred and seventy-five centimeters quickly rushes out of his work building. His name is Francis, and he hates the rain. "God damn it! I am going to be late; I should call Alfred," Francis spoke. He looked at the thundering sky and took his phone out. He began to take his umbrella out as he held his phone on his ear. Francis began to tap his foot impatiently as he heard the ring.

"Damn it! They are busy," Francis spoke. He shook his head, annoyed, lifting the umbrella above his head. Francis began to walk down the street toward the direction of the pub that Alfred had mentioned earlier. Little did he know that someone was lurking nearby, watching him.

Francis did his best to avoid puddles, but to his avail, it failed. "Damn it!" Francis snarled. He continued to walk when he suddenly heard a whistling sound. The figure from above continued to watch him silently. Francis looked around, confused, feeling a shiver go down his spine. It was October, so he worried that maybe he was getting scared for no reason.

"Hey, pretty girl," a voice spoke. Francis looked in the direction and lifted an eyebrow. "Sorry, I'm not a girl; nice try, though," Francis laughed. He began to continue walking, but the person suddenly grabbed his shoulder.

The mysterious figure above continued to watch him but did not intervene. "Let go!" Francis spoke, annoyed. "Oh, come on! Have fun with us!" The man spoke. Two more men appeared, and Francis backed away. "Whoa, find yourself a hooker or something; I'm not interested," Francis glared. He pushed the first guy off him and began to walk away.

"Get back here! We want to play! You are pretty cute for a guy! Let me pull that hair of yours!" One of the men spoke. They reached for Francis's hair and managed to get a grip. "HEY! LET GO!" Francis yelled. He turned around to push the guy off himself, but the three of them began to grab him.

The mysterious figure from above watched this in anger and did his best to stay hidden. "Let go!" Francis demanded. His umbrella fell to the floor, and the rain began to drench his clothes and hair.

One of the men pinned Francis against the wall, but Francis knew he was not going down without a fight. As one of the other men got between Francis's legs, he forced himself to kiss him. Using this opportunity, Francis bit down on his lip hard. So hard that blood immediately sprayed out of the man's mouth, and they all let go. "Ahhh! You bitch!" The man cried in agony.

Francis punched one of the other men and shoved the other to the side. Francis then retrieved his umbrella and began running toward his home.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!" Francis cried. He began running away and felt his heart beat right out of his chest. Multiple things were running through his mind.

"What do I do?"

"I need to call Alfred."

"I should call the police."

"I should go home!"

Francis finally decided to stop running and hiding in a corner.   He began breathing heavily, holding onto his chest, terrified. However, as he stood there catching his breath. The mysterious figure took the opportunity to get revenge.

Revenge for what?

That is something the mysterious figure didn't know himself. He crept to the three men, smelling the blood. His hunger grew more and more the longer he waited. He didn't expect his food to be handed over to him like this. The figure jumped down from the building he was on and began approaching the men.

At this time, Francis had gained enough sense to start running away again, leaving the scene of what will be a crime.

"Who are you?" One of the men spoke. "Your final doing," the mysterious figure said. He stopped in the shadows, and the three men looked toward him, a bit terrified. "You are bleeding pretty bad; I can smell it over here," the mysterious man spoke.

He walked closer to the three men, finally showing himself in the moonlight. The mysterious man was skinny and tall. He had dark circles around his eyes, and his lips were cracked and pale—his eyes were a dull green and lacked life.

The man licked his lips in hunger and immediately attacked the man that first grabbed Francis. The mysterious man bit down on his neck with his sharp fangs. The mysterious man was angry at the men for what they did. He was going to make sure that they regret it with everything.

The mysterious man planned to rip them apart just because he could.

Once the first man stopped moving, the mysterious man stood up slowly. He looked to the next man, and the man nearly fainted.

The mysterious man had blood running down his mouth. His eyes began to change to a vibrant green. His hair looked softer, and the dark circles were now gone. His skin looked like it had gained life.

"Please! I didn't—..."

The mysterious man grabbed him, and the last man began to run away. The second man tried to run, but the mysterious figure slammed his skull into the nearby wall. He was crushing his head instantly, causing blood and brains to splatter all over the place. The mysterious figure licked his fingers clean of the man's blood and began to make his way to the final man.

The one who kissed Francis.

He could smell his blood dripping.

The mysterious man grabbed the last man, pinning him to the cobblestone street. He looked down at the man with a horrendous look—the look of murder and bloodlust. "Please, please don't kill me," the man begged. "I will kill you, but not for what you might think. I am killing you because you hurt someone I care about," the mysterious man hissed. The man's eyes widened, and the mysterious figure began to claw into the man's stomach.

He was ripping out his intestines, killing the man instantly. The mysterious man sucked the blood clean out of his body, only leaving behind his hollow stomach. The mysterious man stood back, smiling at the dead man.

The man placed his phone to his ear and awaited a response.

"Hello? Arthur? Where are you? Francis is running late, I think, and you haven't shown up."

"Yeah, I'm so sorry, Alfred. Can I cancel? I am so sorry, I have to take care of some things," the man smiled. His grin was evil and terrifying. "Oh yes, that should be fine, but can you call Francis to see if he is okay? I tried to call him back, but he wasn't answering my calls," Alfred spoke.

"Of course, I will call him right now; bye-bye," Arthur smiled. Arthur held his smile up, satisfied with the revenge he had gotten on the men that tried to assault Francis. The two men hung up the phone, and Arthur began to walk away, leaving the mean mangled and disfigured.

"Less scum to walk the earth," Arthur laughed.