{16} 𝘈 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Start from the beginning

" you're joking, right." She said looking at him with terror in her eyes." Uhh yeah, why would I joke about that." He said looking at her." Oh my god, how is this possible." she said mumbling, and they look confused at her." do you not know how babies are made?" Caroline ask and Freya glared at her." it's not just that, mother made sure to turn you into vampires so that you wouldn't be able to procreate, how." She ask." the witches said since Jacob is a werewolf to, that still gives him the ability to have kids." Hayley said." why do you seem so scared." He ask.

"Mother didn't just make a deal with her sister to take me. She made a deal to take every first born of each generation in the Mikaelson family." Freya said." what are you saying?" Hayley ask, holding her stomach." your baby is the first born of its generation, which means Dahlia will come after it like she did me." Freya said and their eyes widened." wait isn't she's a witch or something." Davina ask." she found a way to crack immortality for witches. Well, not really she's linked to me. Which gave her the ability to sleep for a century, and will be awake for one year." Freya said." and judging by the time she'll be awake as soon as the baby is born." Freya said.

" what are we gonna do?" Hayley said looking at Jacob who was in deep thought." we can cloak the baby." He said to them." that will give us enough time to find a way to defeat her." He said looking at them, he phone rang and he looked at the time and his eyes widened." we are late." He said." for what?" Hayley ask." a party." he said as he was walking upstairs." wait what, you're seriously going to party when our baby's life is in danger." Hayley said." of course I know that but in order to keep our baby safe, we need allies and this party is exactly what. I need to tell Marcel what's going on so he can help us." Jacob said.

" well, I don't mind a party." Caroline said before leaving." I'm coming to." Hayley said." Hayley I'm not sure that wise." He said." well you're just gonna have to suck it up I'm coming and besides, you can keep an eye on me." she said before leaving." Davina you're gonna stay here with Freya okay." He said and she nods." God help us all." He said before leaving.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Jacob, Hayley and Caroline made it to the party. Jacob went to go talk to Marcel while the girls were standing at the buffet table.

" I need a drink." Hayley said as Caroline gave her some apple juice. Hayley just looked at her." what, you sure as hell can't have any alcohol." Caroline said smirking while drinking her wine. Hayley rolled her eyes, but ended up drinking the apple juice." are you okay on your own for a little bit?" Caroline ask." I'm sure I can handle standing at a buffet table." Hayley said to her as she left.

𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Hayley was now sitting at a table eating some pasta. She was tired and she was ready to go home. She tried looking for Jacob, but he was nowhere to be found. Caroline was just dancing in the middle of the floor. she decided to go to the restroom when she was stopped by a vampire.

" well hello there, you must be Hayley." He smirks and Hayley rolled her eyes." and who the hell are you?" She ask." oh, just someone." he said, Hayley just looked at him before walking away, but he stopped her again." hey, I didn't say I was done." He said." well, I sure was." Hayley said trying to walk away, but he blocked her again.

" you're a feisty little thing aren't you, I can see where that got you in bed." He said hinting at her stomach." and why is that any of your business?" Hayley said looking at him." oh that I can do it better then your mikaelson daddy." He said smirking and she glared at him." just get out of my face." She said, she walked away, but he grabbed her arm, and she pushed him off, earning a few attention to the other guests.

" what the hell is your problem?" Hayley yelled out." oh come on baby you know you want this." He said walking up to her. She grabbed his arm twisting it and slammed his head into a glass knocking over the cups. The man got up and hold her down as Hayley tried to push him off, but he was stronger than her due to him being a vampire.

Before the man could do anything, he was grabbed by the neck and thrown into a wall.

" stay the hell away from her." Caroline said to him. The vampire grabbed a stick and stab Caroline in the stomach. Caroline tried to pull the stick out when the vampire pushed her to the ground. The vampire was about to walk up to Hayley when Marcel and Jacob came into the scene." what the hell do you think you're doing?" Jacob ask angrily." oh come on Mr. mikaelson I was just showing your baby mama what a real good time is." He said smirking and Jacob grabbed a hold of his heart.

" Jacob, don't do that." Marcel said to him." and why shouldn't I. He tried to touch Hayley and hurt Caroline." He said as hayley took the stick out of Caroline stomach." because he's still one of my vampires, and I will deal with him." Marcel said as Jacob let him go and went to check on the girls." are you girls okay?" He ask and they nodded." James you are here by sent to the garden for 10 years for harassing a pregnant woman." He said as the vampires grabbed James and took him away." you can't do that. YOU CANT DO THAT." James said screaming, but he was gone.

" I'm sorry for how the night went." Marcel said." you won't be seeing his face for quite a while." He said." Thanks." Hayley said tiredly." I think it's best to go home for the night." Jacob said and marcel nodded." come on girls." He said and they walked out of the building and headed home for the night.