Creation and Destruction

The wild teens came across a snake pit and they sure don't wanna fall in the pit filled with snakes.

"Any ideas, Kitty?" Ladybug asked.

"Watch this" Cat Noir used his fake tail to swing over.

"Whoa! What are you doing?!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"Hold on, Milady" He grabs her and they swing over the snake pit.

They came to their side just in time before his fake tail slips off, "Good job Kitty" Ladybug kissed his cheek.

"Meow" He purred.

"There could be more traps," Ladybug said.

"And we gotta be alert to what's coming. This volcano could wake up at any moment" Cat Noir said.

"And we seriously don't wanna get burned up," Ladybug said, walking with him.

"Yeah. Me neither" Cat Noir said.

"Let's hope we are close" Ladybug followed the entrance.

"I hope so, Ladybug" Cat Noir ran.

They saw a faint glow at the end of the tunnel, "Must be it" Cat Noir said.

"I hope it's not a trap this time," Ladybug said.

"Let's find out" Cat Noir whispered.

They saw Gabriel and Felix walking in the cave. He quickly covered his lady's mouth to stay quiet and gets down to see what those two are up to.

"It has to be here, Felix" Gabriel said.

"Are you certain that this is exactly where they are?" Felix asked.

Cat Noir couldn't take it anymore as he jumps in front of them, glaring at his so-called father, "Is it true?" He asked.

"Cat Noir?!" They turned.

"Is it true you tried to give me away?!" Cat Noir snarled.

"What are you talking about?!" Gabriel asked.

"The day I was born, you tried to give me away but mom refused to give me up. You were the reason she's dead because you argued with her!" Cat Noir held his spear.

"What?" Felix gasped.

"That's nonsense!" Gabriel replied.

"The magic crystals in this volcano told me enough! Your own flesh and blood?!" Cat Noir growled.

"I saw his memories and it was so sad" Ladybug joins with her kitty.

"What kind of father would do such a thing?!" Cat Noir crossed his arms.

"Father, you never told me that you tried to get rid of my twin brother" Felix did not know who to believe.

"Tell him the truth!" Ladybug demanded.

Cat Noir held out the photo, "This was the photo and it's you in there along with mom, Felix, and me. Tell me the truth"

"The Agreste family tradition requires one child and I had to keep Felix in the bloodline" Gabriel confessed.

"You're twisted, Gabriel!" Ladybug scolded him.

Felix moves in to join the wild teens since his father has lied about everything, "How dare you diss my brother?! All this time you lied about my mother's disappearance!" Felix said.

"We are not gonna let your madness awaken the volcano" Ladybug aims her bow and arrow.

"I am doing what's right to get my wife back" Gabriel glared.

"I won't let you abuse the powers of the gems!" Cat Noir lunges at him.

"Cat Noir wait!" Ladybug tries to stop him but too late, a gunshot hits Cat Noir by the shoulder, leaving a cut.

"AAAAGH!" He fell to the ground.

"No one is gonna stand in my way!" Gabriel lowered the gun.

"Adrien! What did you just do to him?!" Felix aids his twin brother.

"He's no good to me" Gabriel coldly replied.

Cat Noir screamed from the blood bleeding badly, "Mom was right! You're not the man she loves!"

"You're a monster!" Ladybug aims her bow.

"Felix, the gems. Grab them before he does" Cat Noir groaned.

Felix nods and runs up to the statues where the red and black gems are at. Gabriel notices and runs after him.

"Stay here Kitty" Ladybug runs after Gabriel and fires a bow at him but missed, "We wild kids are now pissed like big cats!" Ladybug roared.

"You made a big mistake, Gabriel!" Cat Noir stood up, "Mother was the real parent to save my life!" He yelled.

"And I'm bringing her back!" Gabriel yelled back.

"Wild teens! Catch!" Felix tossed the gems to them.

"Got them!" Ladybug caught them.

"Got it!" Cat Noir caught his own.

Suddenly the gems started to change them in a glow. It flashed them and their attire changed. Cat Noir's loincloth turns pure black and his necklace changes with green emeralds, his mask remained the same and the sclera on his eyes turned green. The gunshot wound healed.

Ladybug's clothing became red with leopard black spots and her eyes and hair became slightly bluer in color.

"What is this?!" Gabriel exclaims.

"Power of creation!" Ladybug said.

"Power of destruction!" Cat Noir said.

"Incredible" Felix said.

"This is the power of balance, Gabriel. If you wish mom back, someone else has to take her place. Wishes don't always come true!" Cat Noir said, feeling the volcano's veins of lava.

"And you certainly wouldn't pick your own kid," Ladybug said.

"You will leave this place and never return!" Cat Noir warned Gabriel.

"You think I would leave my own son like that?!" Gabriel yelled.

"What you would cause it won't be pretty. You need to face it!" Cat Noir said.

"Felix, let's get you out of here" Ladybug brings Felix out to safety while Cat Noir deals with his father.

"Got it" Felix ran with her.

"You're the reason mom died because of you!" Cat Noir growled.

"You can consider yourself an unfortunate son," Gabriel said.

"Thank god the panthers raised me right!" Cat Noir said, feeling that the volcano is awakening.

Gabriel felt this too, seeing smoke emerging from cracks.

"God's show has begun. From what I realize, I never had a father" Cat Noir made his way to leave.

"We gotta leave!" Gabriel saw fire erupt from the cracks.

There was a loud boom as the structures began to collapse. Cat Noir ran through the tunnels with Gabriel after him.

Cat Noir saw the pit and he made a huge leap, "It's gonna blow!" He felt the rumbling get more intense.

A loud boom was heard as lava started to flow in the tunnel. Cat Noir growled in frustration that he can't leave the bastard behind.

"Argh! Alright!" He turns to help him, jumping over the edge.

"Just shut up and don't betray me!" Cat Noir throws him over the pit. He jumps after and they both ran as the lava flow came after them.