Strangers

Cat Noir joined with the panthers this morning for meat that they killed. He made a fire camp to cook his meat while thinking about Ladybug. He felt something that he never felt before but doesn't understand why. Was it because of him bonding with Ladybug?

"Something on your mind, cub?" Plagg asked.

"Well since I've met Ladybug, I've never felt this close to her" Cat Noir said.

"I know what's going on here" Plagg smirked.

"What's that?" Cat Noir asked.

"You have feelings for her" Plagg replied.

"What?" Cat Noir raised a brow.

"Come on, I've noticed how you've been looking at her" Plagg said.

"What am I supposed to be feeling, Plagg?" Cat Noir lost his appetite.

"Maybe it's the feeling of love" Plagg replied slyly.

"Love?" Cat Noir was curious.

"Yes, since you're a grown cub, you found your mate" Plagg said.

Cat Noir blushed at this, "Mate? She's my friend!"

"You may never know. Beauty can drive anyone crazy" Plagg said.

"Well, I admit she's pretty cute," Cat Noir said.

"See? That's one thing you like about her" Plagg replied.

"Seriously, I am just a friend to her. And I just lost my appetite" Cat Noir said.

"Sorry Noir" Plagg replied.

"Am I really in love with her or am I out of my mind?" Cat Noir asked.

"That depends" Plagg replied.

"Fine, I'll go find her. I don't know if she's feeling the same" Cat Noir said and goes to the vine to swing.

-

With Ladybug, she was by the river seeing a group of hippos. She knew if getting too close they get provoked. She's been thinking about Cat Noir all day, it was like she wanted to be with him.

"Hey Bugaboo!" Cat Noir pokes out upside down.

"Aaahh!!!" Ladybug tumbles on her back, "Kitty? What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see you that's all" Cat Noir sat next to her.

"Was it necessary to spook me?" Ladybug crossed her arms.

"It's a habit of hunting" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Is that so, Kitty?" Ladybug scratched his chin.

He purred with his eyes closed and felt like putting his lips on hers.

"Liking that, Noir?" Ladybug pets his hair.

"Meow" He purred again.

"I thought so" Ladybug nuzzled on him.

"Bugaboo" Cat Noir held her chin and smashed his lips on hers.

Ladybug tensed up by the kiss but soon gave in to it. Cat Noir had no idea what he was doing but it felt so right to kiss her. Both lay down on the branch, making out. Their wild side was driving them crazy as Cat Noir nibbled her neck to mark what's his.

"Haaaaah..... Kitty" Ladybug moaned.

"Mine only" He growled lowly.

Ladybug sees that his eyes changed like a feline's eyes but she didn't care, "That felt good my kitty cat" She caressed his face.

"So this is what mating feels like?" Cat Noir purred.

"I'm your mate now?" Ladybug blushed.

"We are the same species" Cat Noir nibbled her neck, making sure that she's his.

"Ahhhhh...... yeah" Ladybug moaned.

"You're only my Bugaboo" Cat Noir sat up with her.

Ladybug smirked and pushed him into the water, jumping in with him.

"Whoa! Hey!" Cat Noir got up.

"Come on, the water's warm enough" Ladybug giggled.

"At least this kitty is not afraid of water" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Nor is this bug. We better stay away from these hippos" Ladybug noted the hippo herd far away.

"Agreed" Cat Noir got out of the water with her.

"Felt a bit refreshing though" Ladybug removed the scrunchies to shake her hair dry.

"And a bit fun," Cat Noir said.

"Yeah Kitty" Ladybug kissed his cheek.

"I have been thinking if we traveled together deep in the jungle to find our kind," Cat Noir said.

"Good idea kitty cat" Ladybug agreed.

They swung through the trees and ran on the tree branches to switch to get through faster. Cat Noir was so lovesick about his bugaboo. And so was she with her kitty cat. Soon enough they saw smoke from the distance.

"Over there, Kitty" Ladybug swung over there.

They saw it was some camp. Cat Noir smelled something that wasn't right here and he took his bugaboo and hides somewhere to observe without being seen.

"Utterly ridiculous! Is this the right place?!" A blonde girl complained.

"For the last time, yes! Why do you think we are on a field trip?" The brunette girl with glasses said.

"Never expected so many bugs here!" The blonde girl pouted.

Cat Noir and Ladybug saw a bunch of their kind, but they never saw one that a man that is much older with glasses and a son next to him that looks a bit like Cat Noir.

The difference was that he had slicked hair and a fancier look, "Wow, he looks like me" Cat Noir whispered.

"He does." Ladybug replied.

"So what are we doing here anyway?" The look-alike boy asked his father.

"We are here to find the ancient jewels. With it, I can wish my wife and son back" The man said.

"I suppose you mean these?" The boy held out a drawing of the jewels.

"Precisely, Felix. The black panther gem and the ladybug ruby." Felix's father said.

"What really happened to mom and my twin brother?" Felix asked.

"That's what I wonder too. They got lost somewhere" His father said.

Felix didn't believe him because his father never once said anything about her and his twin brother, "Is that so?" He replied lowly.

Cat Noir followed the strange man and the boy in the jungle while Ladybug just watches the teenage group.

"Incredible." Ladybug watched quietly.

Cat Noir followed those two, being quiet to not make a sound. He crawls on all four up the trees to see where they are going.

"I don't mean to sound rude but it feels like mom left for a reason," Felix said.

"Mmmhmm. Well, that's what we're gonna find out" His father said.

Cat Noir couldn't stop thinking about that identical boy. Could that strange man be his father? He couldn't show himself yet for them.