Catfight

That night, Plagg and his hunters already made a kill, and Cat Noir simply knows how to cook meat in a fire camp. The panthers don't know how their teenage cub learns to make fire at a young age but they guess that men are the only animals to create fire for thousands of years. He really was like those people at some tribe far away.

"I'm really special, am I?" Cat Noir looks at himself in a puddle.

"More than just special, my cub" Plagg said while eating meat from a carcass.

"That I can do things no other feline can do," Cat Noir said.

"Well, yeah, but I'm sure if there's someone that looks like you but prettier," Plagg said.

"Maybe" Cat Noir replied.

"I wish I can tell you but you still won't believe me," Plagg said.

"When the time is right. I can wait" Cat Noir said.

"Thanks. You hungry?" Plagg offered the carcass.

"No thanks. I already ate" Cat Noir said.

"Okay then" Plagg keeps feasting.

"You know, that story. Was it really true?" Cat Noir asked.

"What story?" Plagg said.

"Where you saved me from a savage lion?" Cat Noir replied.

"Yes, it is. He tried to eat you while you were just a little baby" Plagg said.

"Did I have a real mother and father?" Cat Noir asked.

"Your mother sadly died protecting you and as for your father, there was no sign of him," Plagg said.

"They are dead?" Cat Noir got shocked.

"I'm afraid so, my cub. I couldn't just leave you to die" Plagg said.

"I think I owe you one" Cat Noir hugs him.

"You're like the son I never had Cat Noir," Plagg said.

"Thanks, Plagg" Cat Noir said.

"You're very welcome" Plagg replied.

"Well, let's get some sleep" Cat Noir stays near the fire to stay warm.

"Of course" Plagg laid down to sleep.

"Do you think that evil lion will return?" Cat Noir asked.

"I'm not sure, by this time it would be really old," Plagg said.

"If it does show up, I'm ready," Cat Noir said.

"An animal like you is no match for that beast," Plagg said.

"Okay then" Cat Noir shrugs.

-

The next morning, Cat Noir went out hunting in the jungle, swinging from vine to vine. He also ran on some tree branches before jumping to the next vine. He climbed all the way to the top to have a view of this jungle.

Just then, he heard a strange scream that sounded like his own species. This one sounded more like a girl so he swung down the tree.

"Yaaaaaaaaaah Hooooooo!!!" He howled as he slides down.

He followed the strange noise as it grew louder and he found a strange wild female creature like himself and it was trying to defend herself from the lion with a scar on its eye.

This time the lion's mane has darkened with age, "Stay down, feline!" She swung her spear at him.

The lion roared at her and barely managed to swat her with his paw. Cat Noir growled angrily and ran towards them to defend his female specie against the beast. He slashed at the lion's back with his knuckle duster.

"RAAAAARGH!!!" The lion turned around roaring in pain. Cat Noir bared his own fangs at him.

"Huh?" The female was surprised.

Cat Noir growled as he circled, holding his spear to defend himself. The lion refused to back down and leaped at Cat Noir and pounced at him. Using his spear, he was able to block his mouth. Kicking him off hard but the lion recovered, roaring. They both climb up the tree, several times the lion tries to strike his claws at Cat Noir but missed as he grabbed a vine to run around the tree. he stops at some branch and looks around frantically until the lion reappeared to pounce again, only to be thrown off with a cut on his front leg.

Cat Noir hissed and clawed the tree to sharpen his knuckleduster claws. He got down and the two circled around before the lion clawed his chest, barely flinching, Cat Noir blocked the next attack but the spearhead broke off in the process.

"All right! Let's get ugly!" Cat Noir growled and clawed him multiple times.

The lion jumped back, with multiple cuts on his body. Cat Noir soon crawled under some roots to avoid the lion's attacks, only for it to stick its paws through some dead roots. He then used a rock to jam the lion's paw to get to the spearhead. Just as he caught it, the Lion attacked him again and both fell into a hole.

"Agh!" Cat Noir landed on the ground, "Grr!!! Bite on this!" He stabbed him in the rib cage.

All went silent as the girl approached. Then she saw the lion coming up until she realized it was already dead once Cat Noir came up. She gasped that he is alive. No human could ever fight a lion like that. He looks up at her then down at the dead lion, before lifting him and holding him over his head with a battle cry.

Suddenly, the wild girl sniffed him curiously to see that this man is the same species as her. Making him drop the dead lion down. He was also curious too and he sniffed her hair. He had never seen a woman with a loincloth made of leopard skin. He was curious as to why her chest is bigger than his and why it's covered with leopard cloth. For whatever reason, the color was nearly red like a ladybug's.