Chapter 5: Her sweetheart

Start from the beginning

"No need, I'm going right now" she answered.

"But rain?"

"Don't worry about it, I can go to my home without any problem. I'm a ice type so water doesn't affect me much" she replied, making me a little suspicious, but I didn't show it on my face.

"Ok I'll see ya again any day" I waved my hands when we were at the door. I felt that she's a little suspicious on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona's POV

His personality, talking style and caring personality little matches with someone.

Randy?

"No! He's some more caring than him, and he looks to be walk along with the rumours and oldish unwanted traditions of this town. He isn't our Randy, and it's impossible!" I said to myself after imagining my old friend.

But his eyes was little warmer towards me...

"Fiona!"

My uncle took my name, taking me in consciousness again.
He is a Jolteon with who I live since childhood.

"Where you were, we all were caring about you. You shouldn't go anywhere without telling us" he added. I don't like when they treat me like a little kid.

"I'm not younger now, I know what happens when you go at any unknown place" I pouted, and started walking towards home.

Maybe he knows more than I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy's POV

"Maybe she's suspicious on me, I need to work on myself more before she gets that. Otherwise those people will kill me again"

Suddenly, I felt a little cold in my body like it's winter, but magically it was just a shiver which was surprising in this warm home.

I saw a shadow back of me, I thought she's back but when I saw, a strange Pokémon was in front of me.
He was floating in air like a ghost.

A Banette.

"I'm right he's a Banette, he scared me for a minute" I thought as he grinned with a creepy smile.

"Eh, maybe I.... Heard a rumour about him. It was something like....... Yeah!" I clicked.

"He's a cursed Pokémon who's able to get Pokémon made disaster in any area. Unlike an Absol, he can only detect disasters like murders, death, riot or theft.
The only way to get rid from future accident, feed him something delicious"

I really don't trust those things, but I don't even want to take risk at those time when I killed someone, so there's a possibility that people will be suspicious on me?

I almost ran into the kitchen, taking for some nice quality of fruits. Some apples will be fine.
I pick them in a basket with handle, I picked it using my jaw and came into the room.

Til I come, that Banette was gone.

"Hey where you are? Banette?"

I took his name multiple times, but he didn't appear.
N-Now don't say that I'll be get in another trouble.

"Hey don't play games with me, come on!" I said again, but he didn't reply.

Did someone watch me killing that Combusken? Or maybe they got it I'm Randy not their sir Theos? Or the one who killed real Theos is coming to kill me too?

Several question started running in my mind. Suddenly, another voice almost gave me a heart attack.

*Ding Dong*

The bell of my home? It looks like someone is coming.

I slowly went towards the door and opened it in the same pace.
I saw a Jolteon standing in front of my home.

"May I help you in any way?"

"I'm Fiona's uncle. She told me that she was at your home. I'm here to thank you" he said in a sweet voice, comforting my body.

"It's ok, it's my duty to serve people of the town, so it's not great job for me.
Oh, why are you on the door? Please get in, we can talk more" I asked, but he shook his head.

"No, I need to go home now. We'll talk any other day" he said and went away, as I gave a sweet relief sigh.

"That was indeed a fake rumour, and I thought that piece of Banette will scare me" I said in the living room as the bell rung again.

*Ding Dong*

"Who's there now?" I again went to the door, opening it.

"Alaricus?"

"Yes sir it's me, aren't you happy after watching me?" He asked.

"No no, I mean you don't come often at this time, it's 2:00 right now" I answered, as he directly came to the point.

"You know, we saw a carcass of a Pokémon at forest river, but we don't know who's he"

To Be Continued...