• relief •

Guys I'm gonna delete this in a couple days but with the emotional turmoil I'm throwing at you, I wanted to share a chapter I wrote yesterday that cracked me up.

Context: I went out with some friends last night and got hammered. I ran into an Army and we were talking about how huge Namjoon's shoulders are and so the more I drank, the more BTS was on my mind. Then, the Taylor Swift Midnights album came out (which - don't even get me started, still processing having my entire world torn apart by that). I always write to music so listening to the album on the walk back immediately made my fanfic writing brain start turning. But remember - this is an important part - I was drunk out of my mind.

So here is the equation of how this "chapter" came about:

Takes hard exam —> goes to bar with friends so that I don't have to worry about said exam's grade —> meets army "wow RM hot" —> goes to another bar and Taylor's album comes out —> gets home and the music/walk/fan girl mix —> gets into bed and thinks "I should write a chapter for PS"

So.
Here's that.

Gotta say, it's my best work of fanfic yet 🤌

Episode XX
__________

Update: I'm drunk!!!

Haha super drunk. Drunk up day yay.

Jimin pulled Jugkoonin and liked him

__________

^ also Happy 10k ad!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY REACHED  10k!!! thank you guys!! (Ad was made sober)