"I'll see you later" Hyungwon told me before following my brother. I just stayed there where I'm standing as I wait for Namgil. I didn't move place so that he won't suspect a thing. I'm really glad that my other two brothers are not as protective as Namgil.

Then the door on Namgil's room swung open revealing him. He went back at me with his eyebrows frowned. "What's the matter?" I asked him.

"Mr. Chae asked me to get to his office as soon as possible" He said scratching the back of his head. "Now let's make this quick and don't lie to me" He said.

"So last night you went out?"

"Yeah I was just planning to check on you guys since you suddenly asked Hyungwon to drink, I was worried that you guys will give him to much drink" I explained which I was telling the truth cause I wasn't aware that Hyungwon has high alcohol tolerance.

"And?"

"And I found out the three of you are already passed out, Hyungwon even help you guys to get each of you in your own room so I assist him" I said. 

"After that?"

"We both clean up the trash so that he can get ready to sleep on the sofa. I even grabbed a blanket for him to use before I went back in my room" I told him. "Does that explain everything?" I asked.

"Do you think he head out without telling someone?" He asked. "Forget it, let's head down to eat first"

Namgil made his way down first as I follow him behind. I quickly grabbed my phone and text Hyungwon asking where is he but I didn't get a response from him.

"By the way where's Wonshik? Isn't he's looking for Hyungwon too?" Namgil asked me.

"He didn't tell me a thing"

Namgil and I are busy cooking for something to eat since we've been almost asleep for a half a day. Then Sungkyu went out of his room with his phone on his hand.

"You're up, goodmorning" I greeted Sungkyu.

"Fuck my head hurts so much" he groaned as he sat on the dinning table.

"Sungkyu, you're talking to Nami Namgil said then Sungkyu quickly looked at me.

"Good morning Nami" Sungkyu smiles at me. "Did you see Hyungwon?" He suddenly asked. I looked at him, then he tilt his head slightly signaling me to go with flow.

"I didn't see him this morning, Namgil was also looking for him" I respond.

"Where did that guy go?"  Sungkyu said scratching the back of his head.

Then the front door swung open revealing Ravi together with Hyungwon.

"We're back" Ravi greeted as he made his was straight to the dinning table putting down a plastic bag.

"We went out to buy some hangover drink" Hyungwon said.

"Did you forget that you're not allowed to be in the public eye for now?" Namgil asked Hyungwon.

"Don't worry I went out with him" Ravi said.

"Aren't you also looking for Hyungwon earlier?" Namgil asked finding it a little suspicious that Ravi and Hyungwon are suddenly together.

"Didn't you check Sungkyu's room earlier?" Ravi asked Namgil back.

"You know I don't barged in your rooms" Namgil answered.