My children who were also being tied up and gagged as if they could cause any damage with their four year old bodies cried for me, only I couldn't see them. Because soon after a potato sack was thrown over my head blinding my vision and almost choking me to death with the rain water that collected on cloth.

I could hear their soft cries, calling for me, screaming for me and begging our captors to stop hurting me, to stop hurting them. I did my best to fight them off but my efforts were futile, there wasn't much I could do.

It broke my heart.

I was devastated that I couldn't fight back against these men, that I couldn't protect me and Juko's children. That even though I had gained a little bit of strength I was nowhere near close to being as powerful as the men that had kidnapped me and my family.

Tears pool at the corners of my eyes and as much as I tried to hold them in they spilled down my bruised and swollen cheeks.

It stings.

Only the stinging in my chest hurts worse. A soaring pain splits up my scalp as I was torn from my children and thrown into the back of what I assumed was a car. I haven't seen them since then.

And that was many hours ago. Or maybe a day or two, I didn't even have time to count how long I had been separated from my children because my mind was in shock.

Rose had set me up and tried to lie her way out of it when they confronted her.

I was angry, and torn beyond belief that I didn't know what to do with myself.

Now here I was sitting in this strange padded, soundproof cell with no real form of light. The only source that I did get was from the door being thrown open every few hours. Where the same three guards would come out and drag me into another room to torture me.

They'd ask me the same question I had no answers to, where are the dragons. And when I didn't give them what they wanted they'd beat me over and over again. Until my body shut down and my vision went black, only to throw me back into this padded cell and repeat the process a few hours later. They had noticed quickly that any damaged inflicted on me only healed quicker than humanly possible. So they used it against me, upped the pain in hopes that I would give them Shyra and Tatsu's whereabouts. I didn't know where they were but at some point I could not mentally take another beating. If I knew where they were at I would have broke and eventually told them.

When I wasn't being beaten I was huddled up in a corner screaming for them to let me see my children. There was no way out of this cell and the only hopes of me making it out of here alive was with the help of Juko. I feared for my children's safety and well-being, I was scared because they aged so fast it would be noticed.

Would they be experimented on, would they be beaten too?

I couldn't fathom the thought of them being hurt but I couldn't help thinking about it.

My head snaps up to the sound of my cell door opening and my body can't help but to instinctively shake and writhe in fear. I coil away from the light knowing I won't be able to take another beating. Only it doesn't come.

No, instead those same three guards forced me too my aching feet caked in mud, dirt and blood and shoved me inside of a room. I had many questions but I knew asking them wouldn't do me any good, I never got a answer to the ones I asked anyway.

The room is huge, with a big King size bed dressed in silks and furs with a blue canopy covered in transparent white drapes. There's a fireplace to the side of the bed with a huge u-shaped couch in the center decorated in soft plush looking pillows. Beautiful marble floors laid beneath my cool feet and the walls were a pure white.