Can you turn off your phone?

❤️

[Jungkook's POV]

It was saturday, finally the weekend. I was planning to draw something before visiting Namjoon and then I still had that awful date tonight..

When I opened my sketchbook, some letter fell out. Please don't be a love letter..

To: My Jungkookie

From: Your secret admirer..jk, it's just Taehyungie

Nothing against you but you explaining maths is still boring, because it's maths..

I'll be busy this weekend, but maybe you still want to text your Taehyungie, so here's my phone number: **************

Have a great weekend❤️

Your Taehyungie ;)

My Taehyungie? Is he for real? I sighed, but I still texted him.

Jungkook:

Tae, I found your note. Please don't call me Jungkookie again, I'm begging you. Also I'm not your Jungkookie, just Jungkook! Have a nice day.

Tae seemed busy, as he already said on his note but somehow it was still disappointing that he wasn't answering me.

I visited Namjoon in his studio, to cover another song, this time we sang Fools together and uploaded it to our Account 

The boys and I had a pretty established YouTube Account for covers and songs thanks to Namjoon. He was the only one with a studio in his house, as his father was the CEO of a music label.

The account was called BangtanBoys, don't ask why we chose the name, we just came up with it, somehow.

"How's the last cover doing?" I asked Namjoon. I had covered paper hearts a few weeks back.

"Pretty well. Has about 20 000 views."

"Really? Cool!" I grinned. 20 000 wasn't a lot to some, but to me, it was the world!

My phone buzzed all of a sudden and I smiled when I saw that it was Taehyung.

Tae:

You don't want to be called Jungkookie? Too late, already saved you like that to my contacts! :P

Also, if I can't call you my Jungkookie, then I won't be your Taehyungie! :c

Jungkookie<3:

I have no problem with that

Tae:

You're mean.

Jungkookie<3:

And you're acting like a toddler.

Tae:

Man, so what?

Jungkookie<3:

Nothiiiing

See you monday.

Tae:

Noooooo

Don't leave Jungkookieeeeee

Jungkookie<3:

I just told you not to call me that

Tae:

Alright, alright. Love you Kookie