Jade shrugs, "I don't know. Aliens maybe?"

"Are you sure they're aliens?" Jesy slurred. "What if we're the aliens?"

"That's a possibility, too."

Jesy nudged her, "I like it when you're stoned."

"I'm not stoned."

"Technically, you still are...from the adrenaline shot that T-Swift injected to revive you."

Jade giggled, "I won't argue with that."

"You see, when you're on drugs, you see the real world. When you're sober, you see a dazed version of the world. That's probably why drugs are illegal, they don't want us to see the real world."

"Are you on drugs?"

A smirk grew from the corners of Jesy's lips, "Vodka is my drug."

"So, you always see the world differently?"

"Always."

"How?"

"Like a successful marriage always ends with watching the other person die."

"That's sad."

"There's already a photo of you that will be used for your own funeral," Jesy added. "...or there's a tree growing out there, that one day will be used as your coffin."

"What are you–" Jade stopped staring at the sky and turned her attention to Jesy. The entire time they were talking, both of them were looking up, until now. Jesy did the same thing and stared back at her.

Jade looks at Jesy, then at Taylor. She suddenly remembered everything Taylor said while they were at Taylor's secret bunker.

Leigh-Anne and Taylor were both looking at Jade as well. Right at that time, they all knew that Jade finally figured it all out. How? They didn't exactly know. But what Jesy said probably triggered something in Jade's memory.

"It all started when you saved us from the rocket launcher that was shot by another version of you, which wasn't really a hologram like what you told us" Jade began. "And that version of you was the original Taylor who's from the original timeline. There's something you're not telling me, Tay!"

Taylor didn't answer. Even Leigh and Jesy remained quiet, too.

"This world does not exist...because this is the future and the future doesn't exist." Jade takes a deep breath. "I knew it! Everything around here is just – perfect, and it's too good to be true."

"You finally see the real thing," Jesy grinned.

Jade turns to Jesy, "You've known since the beginning, didn't you? Yet no one bothered to tell me."

Leigh took a step forward, "If any of us told you, would you even believe us?" Jade didn't know what to say to that. She looks at the ground. Leigh's right, she wouldn't believe them.

"Just say it, Jade. And accept it. That's all it takes," Taylor urged her. "Only you can fix this...remember?"

"I can't believe it! It's what Perrie's been telling me all along, but I was too busy figuring out how to bring her back," Jade exclaimed as she looked back up at the three women. "April 9, 2511 isn't the future – it's the present! You traveled back in time to get the microcircuit from me to bring Perrie back, while Perrie traveled back in time to meet me in 2021 – which is actually the past! Perrie isn't supposed to meet or talk to anyone from the past!

"She never did," Taylor confirmed. "Until she bumped into you at the grocery store."

Jade nods, "That was the first. And it happened again."