𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Începe de la început

Nova looked at him with a look, "It's not exactly a natural occurrence." She told him.

"We keep an eye on each other, okay? And Lydia?" The Strawberry blonde snapped her head in his direction, "Stop enjoying this so much." he said before walking past her.

They followed behind him, with the exception of Allison and Lydia who had a different class from the three. They walked into their history class finding seats near one another.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura." The asian man introduced himself with a smile, "I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira?" He began to share about himself.

He was met with silence, "...Or, you might not, since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school...or brought a friend home, for that matter..." He trailed off shortly, "Either way, there she is!" He pointed towards the back row where the girl was sitting with her head down before raising it slightly in embarrassment."Now, let's begin with American history at the turn of the 20th century..."

Nova noticed Scott looking back at her, keeping a somewhat long stare going which she found creepy. His head was leaned outwards in front of her. She snapped her fingers in front of his face, "Do you want to move your fat head?" She questioned making him frown. "You have time to ogle her any other day." The teen wolf pouted and turned back to face the board, as Nova sat with a proud smile

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

After making it out of class, Scott and Nova joined Stiles at his locker. Nova watched as Stiles struggled a bit with There was a certain tension surrounding them.

"Maybe we need a little more time to get to normal?" Scott suggested.

"Normal? What is normal about anything at his point?" Nova asked rhetorically.

Stiles nodded, "Yeah, try not to forget– we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures. There's a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal."

"Yeah..." Scott said but his eyes were focused on something behind his two friends.

Nova watched as Stiles struggled with trying to get the combo of his locker. His eyes squinted as if he was unable to read the numbers. She asked if he was alright to which he just shook off.

"Oh, dude, your eyes!" Stiles turned to look at Scott.

A look of confusion crossed Scott's face, "What about them?" He asked.

"They're starting to glow!" Nova exclaimed.

"You mean, like, right now?"

"Yes, right now! Scott, stop! Stop it!" But Scott kept repeating that he couldn't, he didn't have control. "All right, just keep your head down. Look down, come on. Keep your head down." The two guided him away from the lockers and into an empty classroom.

They brought him into a class, his breathing had gotten heavy as his friends watched him completely wolf out. His tallans and sharp teeth came through as he let out a growl. "Get back away from me!" He told them. "I don't know what's going to happen. Get back!"

He plunged his claws into his skin causing blood to drip down his palms, "Pain makes you human." he told them.

Stiles and Nova crouched down to his level trying to comfort him, "Scott, this isn't just in our heads." Stiles told him, "This is real. And it's starting to get bad for me, too... I'm not just having nightmares– I'm having dreams where I have to literally scream myself awake. And sometimes, I'm not even sure if I'm actually ever waking up."