Chapter 26: Jealousy

Start from the beginning

I turned towards him curiously, taking a big bite of my pizza.

"Are you guys like.. dating?" he asks. "Pretty saucy for a student and her teacher, didn't expect that from you."

My face heats up "We're not dating.. I think."

One of his eyebrows raises "Want me to ask him for you?"

"No, no, no" I rush while frantically shaking my free hand.

he rolls his eyes before looking down at you "Well, since you guys aren't dating yet maybe I could show you a good time" he smirks.

"A good time?" I question. "I'm having a good time talking to you right now" I smiled.

He let's out a soft sigh, shaking his head "How are you so clueless" he says.

I looked at him in confusion "What?"

He pushed a hair behind my ear and leaned in, placing a kiss on my cheek "Nothing angioletto."

I felt my cheeks heat up from the sudden closeness "Oh- okay" I rambled out quickly.

His phone dinged suddenly as Killian walked back into the kitchen.

"Olivia's here" Alaster says, pushing off the counter and leaving the kitchen.

"You're okay with Olivia..right?" killian asks, walking up to me.

My mind flashes back to the night in his living room, a flash of embarrassment runs through me as I remember how jealous I sounded.

"Y-yea she's okay" I smiled faintly.

His lips tilt up into a soft smile "Thank you princess" he whispered lightly as he leaned in to kiss me.

Olivia's POV

My foot taps impatiently as I wait for Killian to answer the door.

The door swings open and instead of Killian, Alaster walks out instead.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" he says with his usual idiotic smile.

"Whatever" I mumbled, walking into the familiar big house.

I had some documents about the company's bank, they had an issue about a loan they gave us a while back.

I could have waited until I saw him at work but.. I felt like seeing him now.

"He's in the kitchen" Alster says from behind me, walking off to his guest room I'm assuming.

I adjusted my skin tight dress and fixed up my hair a bit before walking towards the kitchen.

He seemed a bit distant lately but I'm sure it's something family related, and he's been busy with the Valentine family and what not. I miss spending time with him, I've got to say my feelings that I've had for him in college haven't gone away just yet..

I feel like I'm close to having him, I mean there was that one christmas party last year.

I was mid thought when I made the turn into the kitchen when all of a sudden it feels like I was punched in the gut.

Killian... he was kissing the Valentine girl.

I felt so many emotions run through me at once as I stood there rooted to the ground. My hand swept over my purse.

I felt something click in my head as I silently reached into my purse for my phone.

When I grabbed it I quickly swiped to the camera and took a quick picture of their make out session.

My whole body was bubbling with anger, jealousy, and pain.

I turned on my pointed heels, throwing the documents down on a random table as I made my exit out of the house.

I've liked him for years and all of suddenly she comes along and easily sweeps him up.

I should have known this would happen, why wouldn't he go for someone like that. She comes from a rich family, she's kind, and pretty.

She pisses me off.

---
A/N: JDJJS I'M SORRY I said I would update soon but I never got around too it 😭😭 I got kinda busy with school and stuff.
I found out i had a 40 in my English class so I worked really hard to turn in late work and keep up my grades 😿 I brought it up to around a 73 so far but I was hoping to have it around a 80 or so. I might not be as frequent with posts as I use to but dw I'm not gonna leave this story finished.

I'll add a quote later<3