Chapter 19: Yes sir

🖋You are wasting your heart on those who do not see it as art - e. russell🖋

Niara's POV:

"I can hear your heart beating, are you nervous princess?"

I gulped the hard lump in my throat "N-" I tried to say something but my voice was hoarse and quiet. I looked down at my lap, trying not to look at the sex scene that was playing on the TV.

Killians free hand grabbed the sides of my jaw, pushing my head up "Don't look away from the movie" he says in a commanding tone.

His hand that was under my sweater was slowly sliding up, the warmth from his touch spreading all over.

He pulled all of my hair to one side, giving him a better access to my neck.

His lips slightly brushed against the sensitive skin "You smell so good princess" he lightly spoke into the crook of my neck.

I could feel every word and every breath he took. His lips latched onto my neck finally, planting a soft kiss.

I bring my hand up to my mouth, scared that I would make a weird noise.

He didn't like that though, he quickly pulled my hand away from my mouth, and intertwined out fingers so I couldn't do it again.

"I love your pretty little voice" he said, kissing up towards my jawline. We were so close..

I slightly turned my head, making eye contact with him. My lips party softly as I got a good look at his eyes. They were different than usual, they were now dark and sensual. His sharp eyes didn't break from mine as his hand on my stomach paused, and instead of up it slide down.

His pinky finger was at the waistband of the pants I was wearing. "You're such a good girl Niara, ain't that right?" he asks as the tip of his fingers slowly slipped under the waist band.

"Y-yes.." I responded breathlessly.

"Yes what?" he hummed.

"Yes sir"

He let out a satisfied hum as his hand slide farther down. I gasped as his fingers brushed over my most intimate area. It was over my panties but a wave of pleasure shot through my body.

"K-Killian-" I gasped out in shock from the pleasure. My back arched against him, making him groan.

"Have you.. ever been touched here?" He asks, his hand brushing over my panties once again. I shuddered under his touch and shook my head no.

"Words, Niara" He demanded.

I gulped "No" I whispered.

He didn't respond, instead his fingers moved up to the band of my panties, pulling at them a bit before his index finger slipped under.

"Is this okay?" he asks before going any further.

"Yes" I whimpered out, desperate for him to touch me.

Without any final words his hand dipped into my panties, finally making contact with my sensitive area.

I let out a soft groan as his fingers slide through my folds.