Episode # 23: Finally she understood

Start from the beginning

An hour later:-

Swara's sleep broke when she felt a touch on her cheek. She opened one eye and found Aarav sitting near her and caressing her cheek with his tiny hand. A wide grin came over his face when he found her awake.

"Bua," Aarav exclaimed and kissed her cheek tightly. Swara chuckled and hugged him tightly. "Ba, ba, ba," Swara looked to her right and found little Nathan sitting there. He was busy playing with a toy in his hand.

"Bua, look my flnd (friend)," Aarav said and crawled towards Nathan. Nathan giggled loudly when Aarav pinched his cheek softly. "Baby, when you came?" Swara asked Aarav while sitting with the support of the bedpost.

"Alush uncle blought us here (Arush uncle brought us here)," Aarav replied. However, Swara's attention was towards Arush, sitting on the nearby sofa. He was busy on his mobile with headphones over his ears. He didn't realize that she was awake.

Suddenly while doing something on his mobile, Arush looked towards the bed. A bright smile came over his face when he found her awake. He sprang out off the sofa and came near her. "Sweetie, you are awake?" Arush asked and settled down on the bed near Nathan.

"You are not angry?" Swara asked with her eyes on her hands in her lap. She looked above once her question got completed and eyed Arush. Arush chuckled on hearing her question and picked Nathan from the bed.

"True siblings can't remain angry with each other for a longer time. And for me, you are my sister more than a sister-in-law," Arush said while kissing Nathan's cheek tightly. He eyed her with a smile.

"Shall we go downstairs?" Arush asked. Swara thought for a while and later nodded with a smile. "Okay, so you freshen up and come for the breakfast," Arush said and went out of the room with Nathan in his arms and holding Aarav's hand.

Swara found her clothes in the closet, got ready and came out of the room. She saw Scarlett coming from the opposite direction with Sebastian. She was sitting in a wheelchair and talking with Sebastian. They both stopped when their sight fell over her. Swara went towards them and kneeled in front of Scarlett.

"How are you?" Swara asked. Scarlett smiled on hearing her question and raised her hand towards her. Swara held her hand, and Scarlett pressed her hand warmly. "I'm absolutely fine, just coming from the hospital after the checkup. Doctors said I'm completely well, just need to eat and rest properly," Scarlett replied.

"It's great news," Swara said, and Scarlett smiled in return. "I didn't have the chance to thank you properly," Scarlett said. As for her, it was Swara because of whom she got out of the coma. Swara shook her head on hearing this and looked at Sebastian. He was silently standing and hearing their talks.

"Because of him and your son, you would be able to fight back. So I think you should thank them, not me. It was their love, that gave you the strength to come back to life," Swara said. And before Scarlett could reply, Sebastian started speaking.

"Then I think the love of your family would be able to give you the same strength to fight against your past," Sebastian said. Swara kept mum for a while. Scarlett gave both of them a confused look as she was oblivious to the entire thing that was going on.

"I'll do that," Swara replied to Sebastian and eyed Scarlett. "Get well soon, your son needs you the most," Swara said. "Soon," Scar replied with a smile. "Where is the way towards the dining hall?" Swara asked Sebastian.

"Go straight, and then first left, you'll see the staircase. Do down from stairs, and go straight, first left and then turn towards the right, you'll see the dining hall," Scarlett replied in a chirpy tone, and Sebastian chuckled on hearing this. "She is right," Sebastian exclaimed, and Swara after bidding them bye, went towards the direction of the staircase.

"What were you both talking about?" Scarlett asked Sebastian, who was taking her towards their room. They came into the room, where they used to stay before she slipped into a coma.

"She is the other Scarlett," Sebastian said only these words, and Scarlett couldn't able to form any word after that. She knew what blunder she had done and what price they all had to bear because of that.

"Will you ever be able to forgive me?" Scarlett asked. Sebastian, who was checking her medicines, stopped in his tracks. He took a deep breath and settled down near her on the bed. "Our son couldn't able to get his mother's love for a year. I love you so much, Scar, but give me some time," Sebastian said. Scarlett becomes sad, but she knew, it's not easy for him. "Take as much time as you want. I promise I'll wait and will never do like that ever again," Scar said and held his hand.

"Thank you," Sebastian said and pecked her lips. "Did you all make her understand?" Scar asked about Swara. "Don't worry, she'll tell them everything," Sebastian said, and Scar nodded. Whatever she had done, she didn't want anyone else to make the same mistake.

"It's easy to hide or chose the way where you prefer to not to tell your loved ones. But I got to know, that by hiding the truth, you'll lead your loved ones to immense pain. I'm sorry for whatever I've done, and I promise, I'll never do that ever again," Scarlett said. Sebastian looked at her on hearing this and cupped her face.

"I'm glad you understood," Sebastian said.

Dining hall:-

Swara finding the way towards the dining hall finally reached there. She came into the hall and found her family along with Sanskar's and Goenka's sitting there. They all looked at her and stopped what they were doing. They were her family members, but because of whatever happened the day before, she is hesitant in facing them.

She wanted to go from there because she knew that all are angry with her. "Doll, come, your breakfast is getting cold," Reyansh's soft voice fell into her ears. She becomes shocked for a while, and her sight went towards Sanskar. He with a smile nodded and signalled towards the empty chair beside him.

Swara happily went towards the chair and settled down beside him. She eyed all and found all were gazing at her with a smile. That moment she realized that she had taken her family for granted. She promised herself that she'll tell them everything. "Here," Sanskar said while keeping a plate of omelettes in front of her. Swara took the plate from him. While doing that, her sight went towards the lady sitting in front of her.

She found her features familiar, and after thinking for a while, she looked at Swathi, who was eating her breakfast. "You are Aunt Swathi's sister?" Swara asked the lady, and all turned their attention towards her.

The lady, who was none other than Sebastian's mother and Swathi's sister, Aadhira Knight, smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm your Swathi aunt's twin sister," Aadhira replied, and Swara eyed both of them again. They both indeed have similar features with a little bit of difference.

"Now I get it why Sanskar and Sebastian have similar features. It is because their mothers are twins," Swara said, because Sebastian and Sanskar are almost a carbon copy of each other. The person who would see them for the first time would take them as twins.

"Yeah we both were going to be twins, but I came into the world exactly three years before," Sebastian said from the entrance of the hall.

"We both shares the same birth date," Sanskar said.

To be continued...

Don't forget to press the '☆' button below.

Marriage: A Game of Destiny 2(Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara